No announcement yet.

Best Boxing Shoes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Boxing Shoes

What do you think is the best boxing shoe and why.

damn im in need of boxing shoes right now my wrestling shoes are almost done

Comment

I'm in need of shoes too. But there is no best boxing shoe, it's all pretty subjective.

Comment

I've got a pair of Lonsdale ones, the shoes Hatton wore v Collazo, and they're decent although they take a while to 'break in'.

My coach gave me a pair of Adidas Tyguns last week (don't have a clue why, they were brand new too) and they are extremely comfortable and look good

Comment

Those do look good. Damn man, wish my coach would give me free ****...

Comment

i want to get these but title doesnt have them in size 10
            but these look nice too
            but i had these and still have em but there good before they start getting worn out http://store.titleboxing.com/title-b...ing-shoes.html

Comment

for me definatley these...

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post

for me definatley these...
                i heard those were heavy?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
                  i heard those were heavy?
                  well yeh if you compare it to like the asics n other shoes like that but the feel of the shoes and how it looks makes it the best boxing shoes..shoes like the asics i dont really like bcuz of the bottom of the shoes has like no padding which i dont really like how it feels

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                    well yeh if you compare it to like the asics n other shoes like that but the feel of the shoes and how it looks makes it the best boxing shoes..shoes like the asics i dont really like bcuz of the bottom of the shoes has like no padding which i dont really like how it feels
                    u ever had any adidas boxing shoes? are they any good?

Comment

Working...
                    X