eye toy workout lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cms
    this thread is awsome!!!! lol, im seriously thinkin of buying an eyetoy lol

I wouldnt until something great comes out, antigrav is pretty good but it still doesnt draw me to it. Although if you can get an eyetoy for under 30 bucks than I would go for it. The walmart in my are clearanced them to $26.00 but it still hasnt enticed me.

When they launch a boxing or a baseball game (which they can) I will be hooked.

Comment

how would you get games fo it besides anit grav and dat dancin one? because i saw it for testing out they had a boxing game?

Comment

Ah. how good did the game look? did it seem better than that arcade game? My bro jsut got a PS2. and if an eye toy is only 30, and a boxing game that was good exists, i woudln't mind getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBeltNow
          Ah. how good did the game look? did it seem better than that arcade game? My bro jsut got a PS2. and if an eye toy is only 30, and a boxing game that was good exists, i woudln't mind getting it.
          the boxing game at walmart was cool but idk how to get one

Comment

Originally posted by cms
            the boxing game at walmart was cool but idk how to get one

It is included when you buy the eye toy, when the eye toy is bought it comes with a disc with 12 mini games on it.

Comment

Working...
            X