No announcement yet.

You got to give Gabriel Rosado credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A$AP FANTOM View Post
    Yeah, but he HAS to win tomorrow. I fear that he won't get another big fight if he takes another L.
    I've been thinking the same thing. Rosado has been really working his opportunities -- he's had many more than most guys with his record -- but one more loss will probably make him a forgotten man.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Yeah, he has a great mentality. Though, in reality, what other option does he have?
      He's given up a mandatory title shot at 154 instead opting to fight GGG. And now this is another title shot. He's cashing in his best options.

Comment

He takes on tough assignments but mis-managed his career he should of stayed at 54 where he was in line for that title which he could of easily won then he'd have some leverage and a possible fight w/Canelo that would of been more winnable/better money now he's stuck fighting bigger guys who he's a underdog against

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
          He's given up a mandatory title shot at 154 instead opting to fight GGG. And now this is another title shot. He's cashing in his best options.
          No arguing there... he's doing that money wise

Comment

Rosado has 9 lives. He can get KOd in the 1st and end up fighting Molina for the IBF strap on May 3rd.

Comment

Of course he fights tough opponents, that's what high profile journeymen like him do. He wouldn't be so brave if he had more to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
                Of course he fights tough opponents, that's what high profile journeymen like him do. He wouldn't be so brave if he had more to lose.
                Exactly he wouldnt have faught these guys if he was in a good possition but he's trying to put his name out there which he has all he needs is a high profile name on his win column. I like gabe even after his ggg glove comments. Even if he loses but puts out a brawl effort the fans will love him and he'll get more fights.

Comment

End of the road for Rosado. Quillin is going to seriously hurt this fruitcake.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                    He fights ANYBODY!

Angulo. Soto Karass. He declined to fight GGG at a catchweight. Got pummeled then still took another tough fight with J Leon Love on a Mayweather Promotions card...got robbed...luckly Love failed the tests...but then after all of that, he opts to fight Kid Chocolate. This dude doesn't seem to care about the concept of having a tune up fight.

I've questioned the handling of his career through some of these decisions, but you dayum sure can't question his heart. Looking forward to him vs. Kid Chocolate tomorrow.
                    I really think he could beat Kid Chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      No arguing there... he's doing that money wise
                      Oh my god that Blonde in your signature is so cute!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X