No announcement yet.

pac says god tells him to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
    If this thread was about floyd, all the pac lovers would be all over it and it would be on page 25 right now...they love to hate the guy. but since it's about pac, i'm only commenting on page 3.

this shows that people are more interested in hating floyd rather than discussing topics about their god
    You are 100% right!

Comment

Pacman doesn't have it in him anymore after the Marquez fight I knew he is done stick a fork in him. Goodluck to whatever you decide to with your life manny.

Comment

because Toprank ran out of bums?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          I guess Floyd got what he wishes! Floyd's Nightmare maybe Over!!

Now he can Marry Ellerbe!
          do you even believe the garbage you post?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            because Toprank ran out of bums?
            i mean who else at Top Rank can he fight?

Comment

LOL suuuure. Not it isn't God telling you to retire, it is your camp, because you are losing fights from here out. I have said it before, Pac painted himself into a corner and there are no more catchweights, washed up old, shot or recently KOed fighters to pick from. He will either lose to Bradley or get a BS decision and look crappy again, then retire. So he will not have to face JMM again, or Floyd, or Martinez, or Berto, or Ortiz, or whoever lol. They ran out of TR magic tricks so it is time to retire before the world sees the truth. Pac may be in deep against Bradley, people better stop underestimating him I am telling you.

Comment

God is protecting Pacquiao from Floyd

Comment

I think Margarito took something from Pac on the 6th round of their fight.

Comment

Manny is going to have a short retirement so that he can leave Top Rank. Then he will come out of retirement and join Golden Boy. Mark my words.

Comment

thank god the one-dimensional roider who fought nothing but weight-drained fighters is finally retiring. this is celebration time for floyd fans.

let's expect floyd to stick around a bit to make up all those long vacations. floyd da best needs to step up and give fans more fights now that pacman is out of the way.

amen.

Comment

Working...
                      X