Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the people that piss and moan about Wladimir Klitschko...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    Larry Holmes was black and got pilloried for fights like Marvis Frazier and Lucien Rodriguez. That's what this was tonight. No reason to complain; it was what it was.

It looked like ass. Ended up smelling worse. It was a walkover night for a champ. Happens.
    Anorak is engaging in satire

Comment

• Originally posted by Kulle View Post
      I think that is because boxing and some insignificant sports are the only things certain people can be good at. When a white man beats them in their "own game", he will get a lot of hate because those certain people can't accept that they are inferior...
      ^^^^^ Tunney's newest alt.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        Anorak is engaging in satire
        Ah.

Sorry An.

Then again there are those who would read that and agree so there you go...

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Jesus, what a hater.

I remember once at school, some kid punched me repeatedly in the eye until I was nearly blind. But everyone agreed that I was ahead on points at the time the teacher stopped it, so it was basically a win for me there.

Tonight's fight with Wlad, where he intelligently used clinches once every ten seconds before KOing a guy who had a great record at cruiser, was another sure sign that he's an ATG.

Honestly, if Wlad was black people would have thought that was Hagler-Hearns tonight. I can't stand ****ing racists dissing the Klits. Wlad has ducked no one, not even a rematch with Corrie Sanders.
          Honestly, if Mormeck was black people would think he was the new Tyson.

I commend you on your stirling ability to take repeated punches to the eyeball. I bet the kid rubbed his dreadlocks in your face as well, the cheeky swine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            Ya, it does seem like a few really dislike the klitschkos because they are white and from east europe.

Hell, my top 4 fav fighters are Tyson,Wlad,Vitali,Jack Johnson...go figure.
            Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Reported for racism.
            And may I ask why? Did I use a derogative term to describe some people or... what?

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              Larry Holmes was black and got pilloried for fights like Marvis Frazier and Lucien Rodriguez. That's what this was tonight. No reason to complain; it was what it was.

It looked like ass. Ended up smelling worse. It was a walkover night for a champ. Happens.
              Oh, thanks for the info.

I thought tonight's fight was a barnburner, and genuinely believed people didn't like it because Wlad is white. That's the only possible reason I can think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by nomadman View Post
                Honestly, if Mormeck was black people would think he was the new Tyson.

I commend you on your stirling ability to take repeated punches to the eyeball. I bet the kid rubbed his dreadlocks in your face as well, the cheeky swine.
                It was a glove, I think.

Another time I was hitting a kid for nine minutes, but hurt my shoulder and sat in the corner, refusing to fight on. This kid was saying he was still ready to go, but I just sat down and said "no more, I quit."

An amazing victory for me there.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  It was a glove, I think.

Another time I was hitting a kid for nine minutes, but hurt my shoulder and sat in the corner, refusing to fight on. This kid was saying he was still ready to go, but I just sat down and said "no more, I quit."

An amazing victory for me there.
                  Why was the kid wearing gloves? Was it a bit nippy in the playground, or was he one of Jacko's special friends? At any rate you're probably lucky he didn't stick his thumb in yer arse.

Not that that would have taken away from your victory of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Yeah, that's why I rank Louis BEHIND someone I have a great deal of personal dislike for.....great logic there Buster :rolleyes9: Unlike yourself who's just here to run propaganda for your faves or Tunney who wants to whinge about race like the little pee-brained Hitler-wanna-be that he is.

Poet
                    Reported. According to the rules:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=532664

"We won't stand for that whatsoever. Name calling and general abuse towards other posters will be dealt with harshly."

poet682006 does this all the time. It needs to stop - it makes boxingscene look bad.

A

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      No, im saying Wlad has done everything he can to become an all time great. Yet you got all these haters that cant go an entire day with pissing and moaning about Wlad and all his belts.
                      There have been legitimate points brought up as to why Wlad is criticized yet you've either ignored them or just simply posted "piss and groan". Yet you eagerly agree with posts accusing others of racism or nationalism. Tsk, tsk, tsk...the trolling, nuthugging agenda is obvious!

By the way, I just missed my prediction of a Wlad walk over ko in 5. Much closer than the bozo's who thought (or more accurately hyped) Mormeck as being some kind of test.

Comment

Working...
                      X