Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW is this the beginning of the end for the alphabet soups?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW is this the beginning of the end for the alphabet soups?

I can NOT THANK Cotto enough!!! even though he about to catch a Puerto Rico size ass whoppn' on Saturday.......HE finally did what MANY before him SHOULD HAVE DONE!!!!!!!!

that is tell the alphabet soup fookers FOOOOOK YOU take your belt and shove it up your ars hole!!!!!

I commend Cotto and his camp for standign up to these sons of bithces who dont' give two flying sh^ts about the sport of boxing or its integraty....all those greety fooks want is money...

I hope this is the beginning of many other champions giving these fookin organizations the middle finger and saying fook you I don't need your sh$t belt

and perhaps we can start the road to ONE LEGITIMATE champion in each division under ONE sanctioning body to find the true champions (ala UFC)

It's a start. I wish so much the FBI would investigate these sanctionibg bodies like they did with FIFA. Throw all the corrupt ****ers in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

I can NOT THANK Cotto enough!!! even though he about to catch a Puerto Rico size ass whoppn' on Saturday.......HE finally did what MANY before him SHOULD HAVE DONE!!!!!!!!

that is tell the alphabet soup fookers FOOOOOK YOU take your belt and shove it up your ars hole!!!!!

I commend Cotto and his camp for standign up to these sons of bithces who dont' give two flying sh^ts about the sport of boxing or its integraty....all those greety fooks want is money...

I hope this is the beginning of many other champions giving these fookin organizations the middle finger and saying fook you I don't need your sh$t belt

and perhaps we can start the road to ONE LEGITIMATE champion in each division under ONE sanctioning body to find the true champions (ala UFC)
      Not often is an XKCD strip relevant in this forum but I think this one works..

Comment

I'm going to start up my own sanctioning body. The initials will be F A G

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          HE finally did what MANY before him SHOULD HAVE DONE!!!!!!!!
          Floyd did it before him.

But I agree that this is a good thing. Austin Trout is suing the WBO too. Maybe the movement will continue to grow and we can finally get rid of all these alphabet groups.

Comment

I sure hope so because they are ridiculous, but I highly doubt it. They just seem to keep making more and getting worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              I'm going to start up my own sanctioning body. The initials will be F A G
              Film Actors Guild?

...Matt Damon...

Comment

Cotto had no problem paying the fees until he had to fight GGG next.

Comment

Probably not. Cotto is at a point in his career where he can burn almost any bridge he likes and it won't affect his remaining fights. Most fighters still want to have a bargaining chip and the recognition a belt brings, or at least don't want to public turn against an organisation they might want something from in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Film Actors Guild?

...Matt Damon...
                    Ha good one green k

Comment

Working...
                    X