Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah vs. Breidis Prescott @140, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Which guy that Zab lost to was one he shouldn't really lose to? Or was atleast somewhat proven on the world class level, recently.
    the only fighter zab had no business losing to, imo is baldomir. but zab is still a solid world class contender. on his best day, hes enough for most b level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      the only fighter zab had no business losing to, imo is baldomir. but zab is still a solid world class contender. on his best day, hes enough for most b level fighters.
      Even Baldomir shits all over Prescott

Comment

Prescott, Khan, Clottey, Cotto, Mayweather, Baldomir, Spinks, Tzsyu

Which of these names is not like the others~

Comment

two off and on fighters.....don't know which one will show up....I cant call this one fam

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Not sure Zab is quality right now.
            I would beg to differ,Pernell has made something click inside Judah he is a different man and i expect him to rise back to the top of 140 i want to see him and Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              I would beg to differ,Pernell has made something click inside Judah he is a different man and i expect him to rise back to the top of 140 i want to see him and Garcia.
              Yeahhhh. Sweat pea aint training him anymore

Comment

Too many people buying into Judah is back. He ALWAYS beats prospects and mediocre guys then falls short everytime he is on the brink of world level.
                I always pick him over these guys even when the underdog its just something don't click when hes edging the top level.

I personally think people buy into Prescotts losses to much, apart from his stamina (Zabs gas tank isn't the best is it now?) he doesn't have any real major weaknesses. His only legit loss at 140 was against the highly regarded Alvarado in a fight he dominated & his stamina failed him late.

Very experienced amateur stand out. 185 fights, won 140 by k.o I believe
                Hes got one of the best jabs in boxing.
                Hes got a ton of heart.
                Fast hands
                Legit power in both.
                Hes stupidly strong
                Tall & rangy
                Great chin as shown against Mitchell & Alvarado
                His footwork has improved a lot
                Nice straight punches compared to earlier in his career.
                Crazy workrate.

Breidis for me despite his loss is the most improved guy in boxing right now. Don't be surprised to see this kid make some real noise in the future.

Comment

I got Prescott knocking out Judah about halfway threw.

Comment

It is not that Judah is back, he has never fallen below Prescott or lost to anyone like him~

Prescott is not good, and how is he improved he is 1-2 in his last three fight with his only win against some scrub in Colombia.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      I got Prescott knocking out Judah about halfway threw.
                      Judah survived Matthysse, who is like 100 times more dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                      X