Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to trip balls off some mushrooms....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I would like to trip balls off some mushrooms....

...and play this game.

**** looks freaky

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    ...and play this game.

**** looks freaky
    I'd just like to spaz out on mushrooms, period.

Comment

I saw some gameplay videos of the demo and holy smokes that is scary as ****. The Silent Hill series has always been some of the scariest horror games ever. Hell, I haven't even finished SH1 on the PSX, lol. Freaked me out back in the day.

Comment

The original Silent Hill was the scariest game ever in my book. Loved that game. Never got around to watching the film though.

Comment

i play borderlands high on wax all the time.

Comment

Have you guys ever done shrooms with somebody and you saw the same exact vision as the other person?

I bought a quarter a couple days ago and I split it with my girl. I didn't really weigh it but each of us took more or less an eighth.

We were just on the sofa in the darkness and as the trip started coming on the walls started turning into waves of blue and yellow until I felt like I was in a Van Gogh painting of a starry night. It was clear as day, I could see the swirling blue in the sky and the yellow stars were flashing straight into my eyes. I looked to my right and I saw my girl (in reality it was complete darkness but I saw her anyway) looking up at the sky. I took her hand and we started falling down into this abyss of darkness. I started to lose touch of myself and personality, and I felt myself becoming one with my girl. We shared the same mind and the same conciousness.. it got weird after that first part and I can't really explain the rest.

but when we started sobering up and we were talking about what happened what she told me blew my ****ing mind. She told me exactly what I saw. She said she saw herself inside a 3d version of a van gogh painting and then we became one..............

How the **** does that happen.....

Comment

Sounds like a sure way to have a bad trip....

Comment

Things you think would be great when your tripping usually arent.
                Staring at the wall on the other hand....amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                  Have you guys ever done shrooms with somebody and you saw the same exact vision as the other person?

I bought a quarter a couple days ago and I split it with my girl. I didn't really weigh it but each of us took more or less an eighth.

We were just on the sofa in the darkness and as the trip started coming on the walls started turning into waves of blue and yellow until I felt like I was in a Van Gogh painting of a starry night. It was clear as day, I could see the swirling blue in the sky and the yellow stars were flashing straight into my eyes. I looked to my right and I saw my girl (in reality it was complete darkness but I saw her anyway) looking up at the sky. I took her hand and we started falling down into this abyss of darkness. I started to lose touch of myself and personality, and I felt myself becoming one with my girl. We shared the same mind and the same conciousness.. it got weird after that first part and I can't really explain the rest.

but when we started sobering up and we were talking about what happened what she told me blew my ****ing mind. She told me exactly what I saw. She said she saw herself inside a 3d version of a van gogh painting and then we became one..............

How the **** does that happen.....
                  daayyum that **** is nuts

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Sounds like a sure way to have a bad trip....
                  Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  Things you think would be great when your tripping usually arent.
                  Staring at the wall on the other hand....amazing!
                  lmao true, true

Comment

Did a bunch while travelling in Thailand and some speed, couldn't tell if the speed worked but the mushrooms certainly did the trick. Saw a coke bottle sing fall out boy songs to me, and looking in the mirror I saw the toad from wind in the willows in sort of like cgI effect instead of my face and had the biggest smile on the face ever.

There a photo of me chatting to a mannequin while i'm outside my hotel room just being buddies. Best trip of my life.

Comment

Working...
                    X