Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kinda feel bad for Ellerbe if the rumors are true, look at the facts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ellerbe can sue for wrongful termination... replacing a black ceo with a white ceo.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
      Floyd and Ellerbe have a relationship that extends over 10 years. They're friends, business partners, and have shared their lives with each other for many, many years. In my honest opinion, Floyd is doing him wrong here and I will explain why.

I'm almost certain Floyd is trying to get the CEO of Mayweather Promotions Leonard Ellerbe to step down and take upon a lesser duty in the company just so he could bring in world renowned Richard Schaefer to take over as the CEO. This is just flat out wrong on a personal level. Schaefer did wonders to Floyd's career and sure they have a great relationship, but Ellerbe is already the CEO of the company that he built from the ground up. You can't just expect a man to be stripped of his title because another man that was fired from another company comes walking along. How are you going to strip your best friend and mentor from his title at the snap of a finger like that?
      This is business, not friendship. Deal with that before anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        mayweather dont care about loyalty, hes a scumbag ass clown
        This ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          Buboy would never stab Pac in the back.
          Leonard would never stab Floyd in the back...

(except between Floyd's buttocks with his penis)

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            Leonard would never stab Floyd in the back...

(except between Floyd's buttocks with his penis)
            Do you feel mature posting things like that?

Comment

So much for Floyd talking about loyalty on the All - Access episode.

Comment

Ellerbe is like floyds version of Samuel L Jackson in Django.

That dude is just a loyal slave. And thats it, he didn't build no damn company.
                Last edited by AddiX; 09-17-2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Ellerbe made the mistake of talking about the possibility of a Floyd vs pac fight in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
                    Floyd and Ellerbe have a relationship that extends over 10 years. They're friends, business partners, and have shared their lives with each other for many, many years. In my honest opinion, Floyd is doing him wrong here and I will explain why.

I'm almost certain Floyd is trying to get the CEO of Mayweather Promotions Leonard Ellerbe to step down and take upon a lesser duty in the company just so he could bring in world renowned Richard Schaefer to take over as the CEO. This is just flat out wrong on a personal level. Schaefer did wonders to Floyd's career and sure they have a great relationship, but Ellerbe is already the CEO of the company that he built from the ground up. You can't just expect a man to be stripped of his title because another man that was fired from another company comes walking along. How are you going to strip your best friend and mentor from his title at the snap of a finger like that?
                    I'm sorry did you say on a personal level.... business is never personal you dork

Comment

Yes, this is definitely unfortunate for Ellerbe. He and Floyd had a strong relationship. But TMT Promotions has been the butt of jokes for years. People said Floyd could never be as successful as DLH. Well, hiring Schaefer is a step in the right direction towards legitimizing his company. Sometimes you have to separate friendship from business. Tmt's future is brighter with Schaefer.

I don't know know how Schaefer can navigate around the non compete clause though so we shall see what really happens. Mayweather made one thing clear though. Al Haymon isn't going anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X