4) he never ducks a challenge
    technical flaws of Pullcounter:

1) he's a closet Pacquiao nuthugger

2) he's a closet Cotto hater

3) he says things then refuses to back it up

4) he's still pissed about a decision from 2 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
      Now imagine that, but with a guy with footwork, head movement, more accurate, bigger, stronger, and one of the top 3 counter pounchers in the game.

Comment

Pac has too many flaws that most *****s probably have memorized by now.

The funny thing about Pac is that occasionally some of those flaws become strengths. Like lifting his foot off the ground after he lands a straight left helps him move laterally much faster. Also when he lunges in with a right jab and throws a straight left behind it, although leaves himself exposed to a straight right hand, the lunging actually makes it much harder to time.

Some of Pac's flaws are so awkward that most fighter's can't figure out why they can't time Pac or why Pac's head is not in the place where they thought it would be.

A bad habit I've noticed about Pac is that he recoils after a straight right and sometimes drops his right side guard to throw a right hook counter and get's nailed with a left hook. Marquez knows what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          Now imagine that, but with a guy with footwork, head movement, more accurate, bigger, stronger, and one of the top 3 counter pounchers in the game.
          Floyd's fans are much more confident than Pacquiao's fans, and with good reason.

When you ask a Pac fan how he will beat Mayweather, "PAC IS GOD, Manny KO Gayweather in round 1"

When you ask a Floyd fan, they can point out all sorts of technical and other advantages why Floyd will win.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
            Sum it up: These flaws that are being pointed out, are negated due to his speed and the inability to find a sparring partner to emulate Pac.
            Yeah, hence me saying I don't think you can prepare for Pacquiao properly, if at all.

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
            Unorthodox? A fast southpaw with no defense, no jab, throws alot of punches, shorter with a shorter reach and doesnt have great techincal boxing skills is someone that Mayweather's world class defense cant deal with?

Mayweather last week said Pac was one dimensional..so whos lying Shawn or Mayweather?....
            Well since you're such a god damn expert, why don't you become a fighter and get your ass in the ring, instead of trying to convince everyone how you have the answers on how to beat Pacquiao? It's annoying.

By the way, Mayweather also said "Manny Pacquiao is the truth" and then went on to say Pacquiao deserves to be right up there at the top of the P4P list alongside himself. However, that was before Pacquiao was anywhere near Floyd's weight class, if I remember correctly.

So who's lying, Floyd Mayweather, or Floyd Mayweather? Either he's "the truth" or he's "one-dimensional". Which is it?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

wanting to taste his opponents fists is pretty bad
              off to the mayweather thread-

Comment

One thing I did not like in the Pacquiao-Cotto fight was the right hands that Cotto did land. Roach said, Cotto cocks his left hand before he throws it and a best way to counter is with a right hook

However...

When Pacquiao threw a right hook to counter Cotto's left hand Cotto occasionally followed up with a right straight and he landed on target because Pacquiao's center was wide open. Roach better fix that or Mayweather may just use a check hook-right straight combination all night against Pacquiao.
                Last edited by rao007; 11-26-2009, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X