Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had one amazing attribute & punch as boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had one amazing attribute & punch as boxer?

If you had one punch in your arsenal that was almost untouchable(jab, right hand, left hook, right hook) and one attribute that was also almost untouchable among the rest of the bunch(speed/reflexes, power, timing) what would they be?

Personally I'd dig having a mean ass right hand. Those straight rights a lotta times can neutralize the jab and change a fight completely. Which is why I'd love to have the amazing timing as well. Kinda like my main mans B-Hop!!!

A Tommy Hit man Hearns style straight right, that **** would put an elephant to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      A Tommy Hit man Hearns style straight right, that **** would put an elephant to sleep.
      hahaha damn straight. Right hand is one of the most underrated punches in the game today! Hearns was a killa wit it!

Comment

Tito/DLH type left hook

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          If you had one punch in your arsenal that was almost untouchable(jab, right hand, left hook, right hook) and one attribute that was also almost untouchable among the rest of the bunch(speed/reflexes, power, timing) what would they be?

Personally I'd dig having a mean ass right hand. Those straight rights a lotta times can neutralize the jab and change a fight completely. Which is why I'd love to have the amazing timing as well. Kinda like my main mans B-Hop!!!
          untouchable jab with excellent timing

Comment

Im a southpaw, so I gotta a say have mean right hook, and if I had a choice I would say freak speed. Nothing worse than a fast lefty with vicious short right hook. In actallity I am more of a timing fighter I would say.

Comment

I already have it.

A giant penis which undermines the masculinity of my opponents.

Comment

Amazing pattern recondniton and slow motion vision. I could knock guys out with just normal punches then.

Comment

i already have them, big man boobs. chris arreola style.

so when i ever i get hit with a body shot, the ripples around my nipples would distract my opponent and make him disgusted.

as for a punch, i want a big george foreman like right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post

I'd like the same; timing and a punch, except a left hook instead of the right. And PLEASE...........no comparison with Hopkins. I think you're wrong there. I've always been a clean fighter, with only good things to say about my opponents.

Of course, since I'm a good looking guy, I'd also like a perfect defence, split second head and body movement, fast feet, keeping the opponent off balance for power punching, etc.

Not too much to ask........

Comment

Working...
                    X