No announcement yet.

Is Amir Khan the most exciting fighter to watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    For me it's Mayweather. Most find him boring but I enjoy watching him put on a clinic.
    Agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
      LOL Khan is in no way a mental midget.

Flawed as a fighter? Yes. Exciting to watch? Hell yes. ****y? Yes. Mental midget? **** outta here.
      Not sure what he was talking about with the mental midget. He lost me there.

Comment

Noway near.

Lucas Matthysse, Sergio Martinez, Rakhim Chakhkiev, Yuriorkis Gamboa , Gary Russell Jr etc etc are far more exciting.

If I was impressed by chinless amateurs with poor punch variety I'd spend most of my nights at the local bingo hall.

Comment

Top 5 for sure.

Comment

All I know is, when Amir Khan fight, and Ortiz fight, I always make sure to watch, because you never know whats going to happen, and they have a high ratio of interesting/fun/exciting fights.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Noway near.

Lucas Matthysse, Sergio Martinez, Rakhim Chakhkiev, Yuriorkis Gamboa , Gary Russell Jr etc etc are far more exciting.

If I was impressed by chinless amateurs with poor punch variety I'd spend most of my nights at the local bingo hall.
              Gary Russell Jr.? You get excited about him going up against the peerless "TBA"? I was excited about Gary Russel Jr. In 2010. Now wake me up when he fights even someone a division gatekeeper could beat.

Comment

Who's Amir khan? Is that someone I should know?

Oh yeah I remember.. he's that guy that couldn't last 4 rounds against Danny Garcia.

Comment

I love watching me some Khan. It's always a guarantee someone is getting KTFO *cough*khan

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    Who's Amir khan? Is that someone I should know?

Oh yeah I remember.. he's that guy that couldn't last 4 rounds against Danny Garcia.
                    Who's Manny Pacquiao? Someone I should know about?

Oh yeah I remember...the guy who got KTFO in 6 rounds against an old Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                      Who's Manny Pacquiao? Someone I should know about?

Oh yeah I remember...the guy who got KTFO in 6 rounds against an old Marquez
                      You're the only one who said his name, so how do you not know him lol

There's some smart people on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X