Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No way in hell that Franklin WON! WAND got robbed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
    anyone thinks like that??
    Franklin Silva clear robbery in my view!
    Silva controlled that fight.
    I agree. Wanderlei did more damage and won the last two rounds.

Funny how Franklin has a problem being screwed over when he lost to Henderson, but when he screws over Silva it's no big deal

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
      I agree. Wanderlei did more damage and won the last two rounds.

Funny how Franklin has a problem being screwed over when he lost to Henderson, but when he screws over Silva it's no big deal
      Franklin didn't screw over anyone. He picked and landed more shots with his hands and leg kicks. Wand had a split second where he caught Rich in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, but didn't follow up with anything that landed and Rich just clinched up and returned to the center where he controlled the action.

Wand's problem in this fight was the lack of aggression. He tried to be a smart fighter and go for technique over brute force which is where his strength's are. After watching it over and over I honestly feel that he could've won that fight by stoppage if he had just come out swinging like he usually does. Unfortunately he was stagnant, and passive at times and it cost him. The times where he did hurt Franklin he didn't do anything and that isn't enough to win you rounds because the rest of the time it was Franklin controlling the action. You can't give a guy a round for having 5 seconds of action going in his favour, you have to look at the whole round and over the course of the first and third rounds Franklin did more than Silva.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
        So first it's a robbery, then you say it could've gone either way. OK what did Wand do other than a couple of split second moments where he tagged Rich but couldn't mount anything meaningful to follow up.
        he didnt say that it could go either way.
        He says its not close enough to go either way.

I dont why you protecting so much Franklin,Jakkups.
        SILVA won that fight.
        You should watch that fight again and you will see that!
        You were probably drunk if you saw that Franklin won clearly.

Comment

he didnt say that it could go either way.
          He says its not close enough to go either way.

I dont why you protecting so much Franklin,Jakkups.
          SILVA won that fight.
          You should watch that fight again and you will see that!
          You were probably drunk if you saw that Franklin won clearly.
          I was sober thank you. I don't need to protect Franklin, I'm just explaining my stance on why Franklin won the fight plain and simple. Besides, from the looks of the post fight press conference Wanderlei might get a rematch with Franklin. And if he does he should go like he usually does because it's where he is most effective. On Saturdy he didn't, he tried to play a chess match which isn't his forte.

Comment

I was sober thank you. I don't need to protect Franklin, I'm just explaining my stance on why Franklin won the fight plain and simple. Besides, from the looks of the post fight press conference Wanderlei might get a rematch with Franklin. And if he does he should go like he usually does because it's where he is most effective. On Saturdy he didn't, he tried to play a chess match which isn't his forte.

Franklin was knocked out on his feet.
            He was really hurt.
            OLD SILVA would end him in second round.
            How can you explain that 20000+ thousand people buuuuuu when they
            heard decision???

Comment

Franklin was knocked out on his feet.
              He was really hurt.
              OLD SILVA would end him in second round.
              How can you explain that 20000+ thousand people buuuuuu when they
              heard decision???
              Franklin wasn't out, if he was he wouldn't have made it out of there. He was backing away and then clinching to get back in control. Franklin got it far worse in the Anderson Silva fights. That was Franklin hurt. In this he was wobbled but not out on his feet, big difference between the two.

The boos weren't even that loud. More of a sustain murmur than anything else, and quite frankly crowds should have no bearing on what happened or who won. Because a crowd is pro-Silva means that he should get the nod. Sorry doesn't work that way. It's what happens over the course of the fight which counts not a couple of moments which Wand looked like he had an opening and couldn't capitalize.

I agree the old Silva could've won this, but he didn't come out like the old Silva and tried to play a smart fight. He should've just gone for broke, it's where he performs best.

Comment

Franklin wasn't out, if he was he wouldn't have made it out of there. He was backing away and then clinching to get back in control. Franklin got it far worse in the Anderson Silva fights. That was Franklin hurt. In this he was wobbled but not out on his feet, big difference between the two.

The boos weren't even that loud. More of a sustain murmur than anything else, and quite frankly crowds should have no bearing on what happened or who won. Because a crowd is pro-Silva means that he should get the nod. Sorry doesn't work that way. It's what happens over the course of the fight which counts not a couple of moments which Wand looked like he had an opening and couldn't capitalize.

I agree the old Silva could've won this, but he didn't come out like the old Silva and tried to play a smart fight. He should've just gone for broke, it's where he performs best.

WRONG,WRONG

Boos was so laud that i heard it 500 miles here in Croatia and
                Bisping won Hamill and I heard that Bisping crowd attack Dana White cuz
                they thought that Dana has something with that decision.
                If Franklin dominate Silva they would boo to him like they did yesterday without a doubt!

Comment

Im scared to admit this in fear of backlash and hatred but i actually enjoyed the ufc event last night way more then the Cotto fight..

Comment

WRONG,WRONG

Boos was so laud that i heard it 500 miles here in Croatia and
                    Bisping won Hamill and I heard that Bisping crowd attack Dana White cuz
                    they thought that Dana has something with that decision.
                    If Franklin dominate Silva they would boo to him like they did yesterday without a doubt!
                    I agree with LA Bad Boy..My mate is mute and he still heard them boo's

The crowd were all for Silva.And thats because he wanted to fight he wanted to slug it out while Franklin was intent on surviving and coasting the win.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      I agree with LA Bad Boy..My mate is mute and he still heard them boo's

The crowd were all for Silva.And thats because he wanted to fight he wanted to slug it out while Franklin was intent on surviving and coasting the win.....
                      damn right!!!!
                      Proffesor Franklin was all about surviving!

Comment

Working...
                      X