Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders Slams to Eubank Jr! "He sucks c*ck"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha funny suff from BJS. I'd like to see those 2 fight. It's about time Eubank Jr stepped up in level.

Comment

Its about time Eubank stepped up, hes learning nothing fighting the lower tier british fighters.

He needs to fight BJS, who is not quite the best in the country, as we wouldn't expect Eubank to fight the top two just yet. BJS is just that little below the british elite so would be a good test for Eubank.

BJS maybe underestimating Eubank a little although id expect him to beat Eubank, but may be wise not to underestimate the kid too much.

Comment

Hahaha, Chris Eubank sucks c*ck hahahaah! that was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Its about time Eubank stepped up, hes learning nothing fighting the lower tier british fighters.

He needs to fight BJS, who is not quite the best in the country, as we wouldn't expect Eubank to fight the top two just yet. BJS is just that little below the british elite so would be a good test for Eubank.

BJS maybe underestimating Eubank a little although id expect him to beat Eubank, but may be wise not to underestimate the kid too much.
          He hasn't even faced lower tear British fighters, he's faced complete journeymen with as many losses as wins

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

I am genuinely absolutely shocked you have heard of Billy Joe Saunders and I'm also shocked you've seen either of these two fight.

Comment

Lets make the fight.... It would be interesting to see who prevails,, both are untested, and i think this would be an epic UK version of Shobox

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                Look at him getting tagged up by a journeyman with 8 wins and 7 losses

Coming out to Simply the Best too. Jesus ****ing christ, at least try to be original.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                  Coming out to Simply the Best too. Jesus ****ing christ, at least try to be original.

Comment

I don't know if he sucks **** or not but he isn't going anywhere in boxing. His mixture of completely unjustified arrogance and feather fists will get him found out soon.

Comment

meh.. eubank jr is far from the finished article which im guessing is the whole reason saunders wants him so badly, along with his name of course.

saunders hasnt impressed me much either but to be fair i havent watched a whole lot of him. eubank jr obviously hasnt foight anywhere near the same level, but he does have a far higher ceiling imo as far as talent goes.

saunders shouldnt be disrespecting guys who so far beneath him yer far from ready to step up in class yet, he most certainly shouldnt be disrespecting someone like eubank sr. sr might beat his ass to this day.

Comment

Working...
                      X