Boxtastic - Android

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxtastic - Android

Hi all,

I'm a sole "hobbyist" developer and just trying to get a little interest in my new Android boxing app called Boxtastic.

Just go to the Play Store and search for "boxtastic". Its the only listed app of that name.

The aim of it is to call a random punch combination that you can follow on the punch bag, or do some boxercise in the living room. I'm aiming to add HIIT and Tabata training in the next version, but for now the main purpose is for a good solid workout.

Posting here as it would be great to get feedback from boxing enthusiasts, people who train and those interest in boxing related material.

If you do download it, and think its a good start I'd be so thankful if you could leave a short rating and review on the Play Store. Also if you wish, in the app are options to share via Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for anyone who takes time to look at this further.
    Karl

IL check it out later and will get back to you

Comment

Pretty good full version should be free tho....thank God for aptoide

Comment

Thanks for downloading it.
        Trying to offer a nice demo version that is infact usable, with ability to unlock features for free. But to cover the development costs & time I'm selling the fully unlocked version for less than a Starbucks coffee :-)

Just hoping it gets a little interest for me to continue developing it further, would be nice.

Comment

Working...
        X