No announcement yet.

Official FIFA World Cup 2014: Build Up, Predictions and News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
    We've got Sturridge, Sterling, Lallana, Cahill, Hart and Shaw this time around. Mark my words England will get it done. We're on the up and up.
    Put 20 quid on it man, and show us the bet slip.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
      We've got Sturridge, Sterling, Lallana, Cahill, Hart and Shaw this time around. Mark my words England will get it done. We're on the up and up.
      Sturridge and Sterling are top club talents who have done well this season but they haven't shown much on the int stage just yet. Not sure if they can in the high pressured situation of a world cup.

Hart, Shaw are so so, Cahill is good too but not the highest level of defender on the planet, he's a c/b class guy. Lallana, not sure what to make of him, hasn't been tested enough.

There's good talent here but it's not established, you need top, established names or once in a life time talent to win a world cup, England has neither.

In 02 and 06 we had established, top class players and still couldnt get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by ESB_reject View Post
        I predict Ronaldo does a one man show to win the tournament like he so nearly done in the Euro.
        I hope so, he's without a doubt my favourite player after the previous Ronaldo but I think CR just worked a minor miracle in getting Portugal to the finals, I'm not sure how much he has left, not to mention his CL campaign.

15 goals
        10 games

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
          Just like Andy Murray "I'll be supporting anyone who plays England"

Have you stopped giving him shit for that comment yet? Ya fucking cry babies! Why a lot of people acted like he, as a Scot, had an obligation to support England I will never know.
          I don't mind that he said that. I support anyone but Murray at Wimbledon anyway. Seems strange that he arse licks the crowd for support there doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
            Just like Andy Murray "I'll be supporting anyone who plays England"

Have you stopped giving him shit for that comment yet? Ya fucking cry babies! Why a lot of people acted like he, as a Scot, had an obligation to support England I will never know.
            You seem to be the only one mentioning him in here

Anyway Spain will most likely win it again.. Doesn't seem a stand out team to me..

England actually have some promising players coming through doubt we get through the group though

Comment

I don't see Spain winning it. Everyone's figured out that style of football now. I fancied zee Germans although they're trying to be a bit too much like Spain now with no strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I don't see Spain winning it. Everyone's figured out that style of football now. I fancied zee Germans although they're trying to be a bit too much like Spain now with no strikers.
                They have Podolski.

Comment

Team Hollanda here, let's get it.

Comment

Lots of Euroteams being predicted.

No team outside of south America has ever won in South America. Obviously teams like Brazil and Argentina have been stronger in the past though

Comment

I go for my country #1 but who will win it?

Gotta go with Brazil running the table.

Too much fire power. Too strong in the back. Tenacious tacklers in the middle. They're too strong.

Spain: soft
                      Italy: slow
                      Germany: mentally weak
                      Dutch: selfish
                      Portugal: one player
                      England: shyt
                      Argentina: weak in the middle and back
                      Uruguay: two players
                      Colombia: two strikers
                      Mexico: .....ha!

Who else? Only Brazil.

Comment