No announcement yet.

Margarito is forgiven of the hand wraps because of this:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito is forgiven of the hand wraps because of this:

That coward Roach has been disrespecting countless fighters and its good to see him get some of his own medicine.

Margarito is ten times the scumbag Roach will ever be,and thats pretty sad considering Freddy is a scumbag himself.As for Brandon Rios he needs to shut up 1 win against over hyped Peterson doesnt mean sht.
    Last edited by MARKBNLV; 11-11-2010, 06:34 AM.

Comment

You're an idiot.

Comment

I agree Marg is a scumbag but Freddie is garbage. The stuff Freddie gets away with is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
          You're an idiot.
          Because I dont agree with you?

**** off boy.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            I agree Marg is a scumbag but Freddie is garbage. The stuff Freddie gets away with is crazy.
            He is just a loud mouth,once his cash cow retires he will lose most of his stable,sht the guy couldnt do anything with a still semi prime Tyson.He gets this best trainer in the game hype,when in reality Manny Steward has always beenh a much better trainer then him.

Comment

**** off boy.

I love it, Burner.

Comment

But Roach chats generic stuff about fighters, such as how Manny will beat the crap out of them, how he'll stop them early after a huge beating, how a fighter is nothing.

That's not a proper comparison with what Margarito and Rios did.

Say a member of Margarito's family was blind. The correct comparison would be Manny and Roach walking around with their eyes closed and arms in front of them mocking that person's blindness.

They haven't behaved in that sort of way. And if they did they'd be torn apart by the boxing community.

When you've been into boxing for longer than 5 minutes you'll be able to better appreciate what trash-talk is and what crosses the line.

Comment

Yes Roach is an idiot, and yes he deserves a taste of his own medicine. BUT, dissing someone about there disease which alot of people get for no cause, is a little over the line, had he dissed him in a realll disrespectful way but it was only personal to him then i wouldnt mind it, like some of the **** Mayorga said i didn't mind because although dissing someones dead family is fuked up its still personal to them and not a ton of helpless people, you know?

Comment

No, because you condone this kind of disgraceful behavior.

Comment

Working...
                    X