Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank: There aren't enough artists, I would like to see more of Floyd Mayweath

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, he's a fashion designer now

Comment

Sky Sports need to hire this man!

Sky Sports need someone who will tell it like it is and not tell us what the fans want to hear.

I will never forget the time he talked about Desiree Washington agreeing to Oral Sex with Mike Tyson on Live television.

Seriously though I have met Chris a few times, he was in my hometown a few years ago with Mike Tyson. He's a great guy. Lunatic, but a great guy.

Comment

I AGREE! Guys like Mayweather, JMM and Hopkins are the LAST OF A DIEING BREED!

other then maybe Andre Ward, it is not many YOUNGER FIGHTERS WITH TRUE BOXING SKILLS, Dawson also has AMAZING BOXING SKILLS but lacks a KILLER INSTINCT (right now), I really like Kell Brook from the UK, he has nice boxing skills, I think Adamek boxing skills is VERY UNDERRATED, also I am starting to become a big fan of Robert Guerrero who also has excellent boxing skills, Khan has all the tools to become a excellent all around boxer but he as a lot of work to do with his Defense

Also promoters seems to be going AWAY from promoting BOXERS and they are leaning towards promoting MORE BRAWLERS because yes they are more exciting and entertaining to watch but like Eubank's said...a SKILLED Boxer would destroy and Brawler 85% of the time...I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT!
        Last edited by sicko; 05-25-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Good ****.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              This guy?

Comment

I think Boxing needs more punchers/Brawlers types of Boxers in order to compete with MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  This guy?

Lights Out

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJAKvo6dqbk

Comment

Working...
                    X