Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many days a week do you go to the gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one cool projection clock!

That is one cool projection clock!

This clock projects the time, date, or temp on the wall or ceiling http://www.liangdianup.com/clocks_1.htm some people call
    it a ceiling clock but I call it a digital projection clock. I got the black one because at the time that was the only color
    they had. But now they have them in black and also in white.

Comment

i go 6days a week.. train 2-4hours depending on shedcule im still in college and i also work as a programmer making hacks for some onlines games sometimes its very hard to stay focus. Now my grades are suffering since i started training a month ago i missed some exams.

Comment

Originally posted by selk View Post
        i go 6days a week.. train 2-4hours depending on shedcule im still in college and i also work as a programmer making hacks for some onlines games sometimes its very hard to stay focus. Now my grades are suffering since i started training a month ago i missed some exams.
        What type of training do you do ? 6 days a week for 2 or 4 hours, is extreme for weight lifting and way too much. And even for cardio thats a bit extreme aswell, are you training for the marathon LOL ? not being nasty bro just curious what type of training you do.

Comment

bike 10mins
          stretching 10mins
          jogging 20mins
          some exercise drills (i dont know they are called) usually around 20mins
          skipping rope 3rds 3mins
          movement inside ring side to side and circles 3rds 3mins
          in and out 3rds 3mins
          shadowbox 3rds 3mins
          punch mits 4rds 3mins
          heavy bag/sand bag 3rds 3mins
          a slim heavy bag 3rds 3mins
          speed ball 3rds 3mins
          double end high 3rds 3mins
          double end low 3rds 3mins
          3 kinds of push ups 12x3 each
          4 kinds of situps 20x3 each
          pulls ups 10x2

sparring is 2-3times a there is fixed days for it like mon-wed-fri sometomes there is sparring everyday for me because if someone wants to sparr with me i never say no unless if im very2x tired.

its ends in 4hours if im sparring since me and my trainer sparr 3-4 rounds 3mins on average then the boxers will sparr with me 1-2 rounds usually i end up having 6-8 rounds a day sometimes just 2 or 3 when its not my sparring day i also take break and drink when my body cannot take it anymore. That is when goes 4hours usually just 2-3 minumum is 2.
          Last edited by selk; 02-25-2009, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I try to go 5 times a week(mon-fri) and I train different muscle groups per day. Biceps and monday, legs on tuesday, tricep and back wednesday, legs on thursday and friday I do a traps and biceps. Friday isn't an intense workout though. But the more you go the more you must eat and the more you must rest. Saturday and sunday I tend to eat alot(nothing fatty) and rest/relax a lot. Or depending on the occasion I party.

Comment

As for how long I stay on a single session would range from 1 hour to 2 hours.

Comment

I don't box for a living, so there are no fights to train for. However, we all know that we should train for the game of life (cause if you don't, you get f'd up consequences..heart attacks, diabetes, and a beer gut that'll make your poor back cry the blues)

Anyways, I lift weights 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)-biceps/triceps, chest/back, and shoulders/legs; about 1.5 hrs per session. I warm-up with 10 one minute rds of jumproping, resting 40 seconds between rds. I jog 3 miles and do stomach on Tuesday, Thursday, and most Saturdays; I live in a mountainous area so I jog the town in a certain loop on Tuesday (mostly uphill all the way and your lungs burn when it's cold), Thursdays I alternate the direction to get some variation. I change the order of my lifting routines every month so my muscles don't acclimate as much and I shadowbox after working out for 5 one minute rds to cool down.
                I think I do it as much for the endorphin buzz as the health benefits, lol

Comment

Recenly I signed up for YMCA, mainly to play basketball but I hit the weights and machines just as much now...

I was there for 4 hours today, I feel wrecked right now...Played ball for 3 hours, full court 5s, half court 3s and half court 2s...

Hit the machines for the rest of it...leg press, chest, deltoid...all the machines...

Mostly low reps max weight...except the leg press.....the leg press only goes up to 405lb...so I do reps of 30, 3 to 4 times.

For the weights I just do bicep curls and bench press...

I havent used the bench since this summer, and even then I was only putting up 180 cause thats all my friend had in weight...So nothing impressive on the bench yet...I put up 205 sets 6 times, 3 or 4 sets and then finish with 225 for 3 reps...

In the last 2 weeks I average 4x a week, 3 hours each time I go.

Comment

I bought Rosstraining full throttle conditioning , I just use that and train for intensity .

Comment

there are no boxing gyms where i live but there is a boxing club and i do my best to use what they have there. But i go to a regular gym for lifting 3 times a week

Monday: upperbody
                      Wensday: Core (abs/lower back)
                      Friday: Legs

Comment

Working...
                      X