Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Beats Down, Knocks Breazeale Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enjoyed the fight though, in HW there always is the element of surprise, one punch can end the fight, I would have wanted to see Breazeale connect some of those power punches and see how AJ responds...

Comment

I think k in terms of power, joshua has said he feels exhausted since the whyte fight because he only has had 2 weeks break. The way he trains, he needs to rest the body.

I believe he was missing something in terms of his power, but we also have to remember that brezeale is a big guy and joshua boxed more than go all out like the whyte fight

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Him taking 7 rounds is possibly an issue because of the reason he needed 7 rounds, which was his offensive predictability. His trainer needs to teach him some variety.

Unless he was fighting that way to get rounds in. I suppose that's possible.
        I agree he was predictable but he was effective. I think the reason it lasted so long was more on the effort of the opponent. Breaseale was there to fight and lasted as long as he could.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The reason Joshua didn't get this guy out of there earlier is because he was crazy predictable with the shots he threw. Easier to take shots you know are coming. Someone needs to teach Joshua to hit the body more. Finish up his combo down low. Breazeale would have been stopped 2-3 rounds earlier if Joshua did that.

No surprise about the fight other than Breazeale lasting so long. He has never shown anything but size and power.
          Definitely. The dearth of body work was sort of frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Very shocked Breazeale last as long as he did. Make Breazeale vs. Whyte next.
            Yep. Breazeale/Whyte would be a great fight. Breazeale will never be a top HW, but there are some fights with him that would be interesting. Joshua is a holy terror though. Best fan friendly fight would be Joshua/Ortiz. That would be bombs away 50/50.

Comment

Wilder vs Jousha no more bum fighting Deontay

Comment

Joshua has just not impressed me much as I've tried to appreciate him. He looks like superman but he has a slow first step, his balance is less than great and his hands are too often in the middle of his chest when he's jumping inside. Haye isn't much prettier technique wise but at least he's legitimately explosive. Joshua does nothing at level 10. Boxing is wacker than music right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Heavyweight is in a bad state Worldwide.

Wilder beats them all...just watch.
                  HW is great right now. it has been a long time ago that heavyweights were so impressive and entertaining as today. And sorry Wilder loses to Joshua and to Fury too. Joshua knocks Wilder out and Fury outclasses him and make him look silly. Then we have Ortiz who maybe could beat any of them and David Haye, another impressive hard punching heavyweight, a greedy prick though. The last 10 years heavyweight was awefull, when these stupid Klits were around but now its getting better. I hate these stupid Klits and its only good for boxing that their time is over. It has been so boring, pathetic and disgusting to watch them fight all these idiots, fatties and no hopers.
                  Last edited by Tobi.G; 06-26-2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Breazeale is pure garbage, I've watched several of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos djackal View Post
                      I agree...too early, he should've counted him out instead of a stoppage to give the man a chance...

That wht I said at first but breazeale nor his team protested so I guess BreAz was done

Comment

Working...
                      X