No announcement yet.

Anthony joshua destroyswilder in 4 rounds if they fought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony joshua destroyswilder in 4 rounds if they fought

Joshua is levels above this guy. Joshua is balaced when he throws, wilder wind milling means he would be caught.

Wilder the worst heavyweight champion ive ever seen.

If Joshua stops taking PEDs he gets knocked out in 3 another david price

Comment

Maybe when Joshua fights someone ranked in the top 100 we can start discussing it.

Comment

I want to see Anthony Joshua vs 5 heavyweight on the same night all in 3 rounds fights , hell that will move his record to 21 -0 in one night..

Comment

Haven't we heard the story before... O wait it was David Price. When the dude steps up and stops facing creme puffs I think this could be an intriguing conversation, until then....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
            Haven't we heard the story before... O wait it was David Price. When the dude steps up and stops facing creme puffs I think this could be an intriguing conversation, until then....
            Sorry didn't Johnson go 12 with Vitali?! That's basically 11 rounds more rounds than he went with Joshua. It's not about WHO he's beat, the hype is about HOW he's beat them. This mother ****er will beat them all if his team continue to keep him at this speed of progression.

Comment

Originally posted by TOE-TO-TOE View Post
              Sorry didn't Johnson go 12 with Vitali?! That's basically 11 rounds more rounds than he went with Joshua. It's not about WHO he's beat, the hype is about HOW he's beat them. This mother ****er will beat them all if his team continue to keep him at this speed of progression.
              Doubtful. Johnson's claim to fame is going 12 rounds with VK, that's it. Afterwards he literally based the second wave of his career on that loss. Then we had to listen to all the bs how Chisora dropped him and that Johnson was a meaningful opponent when quite clearly he wasn't even when Vitali fought him.

This mother ****er needs to face someone who can punch, Whyte is a step in the right direction but man that guy looked truly awful on the Joshua card last week, his opponent looked like he'd just stepped off of the plane after a 15 hour flight too. Then I never have expected much of Hearn cards, dude is basically the white Al Haymon, wouldn't surprise me if pics were unearthed of Al bending him over with Eddie wearing a stockings, suspenders and a hitched dress.

Comment

Joshua will be the undisputed hw champ soon...wilder may last 5 at the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                  Yeah and wilder is fighting real killers..

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Yeah and wilder is fighting real killers..
                    O gives a shyt who Wilder is facing, Wilder would destroy Fury with the first right hand of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X