No announcement yet.

Rock Vs Iron [Rooster4Life Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Welcome back Rooster. Nice vid. I love the rare training footage of Rocky. Nice editing also.

Hey Battling Nelson! i sure do remember you good to see you and im glad you enjoyed the video

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Great stuff as always Rooster.

Great to see an old face, welcome back.
      thank you very much, who you think wins this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by 0Rooster4Life0 View Post
        RTS, we have been grooming him to play there for seasons now it would be a shame not to give him a shot....Fergo is a freakish centre and i think its wise to keep it that way.
        If Jennings is left centre and Ferguson goes on the right, where would SKD play? Surely not on the Wing??

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
          If Jennings is left centre and Ferguson goes on the right, where would SKD play? Surely not on the Wing??
          he has played plenty of wing for us...infact its his original spot. Fergo needs to play centre specially because he hasnt played in awhile...throwing him in a new role could ruin his return to the game... RTS is the best option for us

Comment

he has played plenty of wing for us...infact its his original spot. Fergo needs to play centre specially because he hasnt played in awhile...throwing him in a new role could ruin his return to the game... RTS is the best option for us
            Really? When was the last time he played on the wing? He would have good kick returns but I don't think he has the pace to be a successful winger. Ferguson is a freakish player, he has the Inglis like look about him. He'd be successful anywhere but I reckon the fullback position can be as important as the halves and I'd want my biggest strike weapon there. Would you not say that Ferguson overall is a better player then RTS?

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
              Really? When was the last time he played on the wing? He would have good kick returns but I don't think he has the pace to be a successful winger. Ferguson is a freakish player, he has the Inglis like look about him. He'd be successful anywhere but I reckon the fullback position can be as important as the halves and I'd want my biggest strike weapon there. Would you not say that Ferguson overall is a better player then RTS?
              i am pretty sure SKD played wing this season to fill out the team..and ofcourse Fergo is better then RTS but there different players...Fergo may be a similar mold to Inglis but that doesnt mean he would automatically be as devastating as Inglis at FB...i could be wrong but im fairly sure Canberra experimented with Fergo at 1 a few season back and it didnt work. but from what im hear RTS is training at fullback at the moment and is training the house down there so....

Comment

marciano looks strong as fuk

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  marciano looks strong as fuk
                  He does indeed. Tyson looks fast as hell though and that should be the key. Marciano might be durable, but he was slow.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    He does indeed. Tyson looks fast as hell though and that should be the key. Marciano might be durable, but he was slow.
                    Rocky was slow but he made up for it with his non stop attack and awkward angles...Mike would have trouble hitting rocky in the crouch.

Comment

thank you very much, who you think wins this fight?
                      I'd pick Tyson by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X