Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is supposed to be good about Porter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me I am shot after Brook beats this guys ass.

Nobody want to bet on this fight? Brook will beat the steroids of his ass

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Lunging is not good and he only gets away with it against naturally smaller men who can't crack an egg and have no real counter punching ability what so ever.

He is flat footed. I am sure Brandon Rios can lunge and square himself up as well

He can lunge in therefore can't be flat-footed
      Now, go and watch again the Porter-Alexander and the Porter-Malignaggi fights.
      Porter is everything but not flat footed, actually he is a very fast moving welterweight. Just watch the fights again.
      Porter has flaws, everyone has, yes, but flat footed?? What a bullshit..

Comment

I don't know how to bet here but if you tell me, I gladly bet with you.

Comment

7 trill, what's up??

Comment

He is flat-footed yet tries to be explosive against fighters with no real defense or power.
            Its like when you go to a gym and see a totally non athletic fatty doing box jumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              7 trill, what's up??

Confirmed, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                I don't know how to bet here but if you tell me, I gladly bet with you.

You have no points to bet with. Will send you some

Comment

what god awful streams do you watch?

i swear to god that you either don't watch these fights, or get them in "euro-D" which is 120 resolution and 3 fps.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    porter gets inside of malignaggi via leaping left hook.

he keeps his hands free, and knocks him out.

dancov calls him flat footed and says that he has no technique.
                    TS is getting murdered in his own thread. just wait until wilder hollows out fury's butthole, dan. tyson won't even be able to move.

you're shot, dan. hang them up.
                    You're shot for insinuating that a leaping left hook and jumping around the ring is supposed to be a good thing?

Now, I'm predicting a Porter win for this one, but a top fight will counter that with no issues at all. That's lack of technique. You do that against a top fighter who can crack, you're done.

Porter is very crude, but he has incredible natural strength. Which has always been his forte, ever since the amateurs.

I still think he's juicing to the max.

Comment

he has an effective style and has power. it may be ugly but it works. for some guys their offense IS their defense due to their awkwardness. and he scores points consistently which is a lot more entertaining than prancing around the ring and running

Comment

Working...
                      X