Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does PACQUIAO have heavy hands or not? cause Fighters say he never hurts them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domain View Post
    **** all it takes for a woman to make a man quit is some bomb ass head.
    :*******:
    Please fool. Have you seen Pac's wife compared to the dimes he was ****ing on the side??? What made that man quit wasnt head. It was a bigger asswhoopin than he got from barrera morales and marquez put together

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      Please fool. Have you seen Pac's wife compared to the dimes he was ****ing on the side??? What made that man quit wasnt head. It was a bigger asswhoopin than he got from barrera morales and marquez put together
      I thought Pacman had a kid out of wedlock with a motel maid in vegas prior to the barrera fight?

Comment

His power is relient on his accuracy and his ability to hit the right spot. His speed helps him reach the target at Lightweight I think the accumulation will be the reason for his KO's more than his one punch power.

Comment

I think you may be right but in my opinion its his pressure and stamina. Diaz was just tired and anything could have taken him out. Then again JMM got dropped 3 times 1st round and 1 more time 2nd fight. Then again washed up MAB dropped JMM. So I don't know.

Comment

he's just really explosive that's all, the faster the head jerks back the easy it is for a KD or a flash KD. It also makes it harder to see and that helps.

Pacquiao destroys the heavy bag to...in case you haven't seen it.

You can usually tell when Pacquiao is putting something behind his punches, he does that side shuffle skip thing, fires his jab off and cranks his left hand back all the way. He only started using it in round 8 vs Diaz, where as opposed to the fight with Marquez in the 1st round he's using it right off the bat.
            Last edited by them_apples; 08-16-2008, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X