Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Cotto-Canelo is 50-50, Maybe 60-40 For Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bhop that's not how you hype your fighter

Comment

Cotto hurt Martinez with his shots, bad knees or not.

I rate Martinez chin above Canelo's.

Cotto by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
        cool as long as it gets done, So we can put a end too this bitch ass rican living off of beating up handicaps.
        What will u say if Cotto wins. I don't see Canelo having Any handicaps besides being white freckled with red hair.

Comment

Cotto hasnt done **** at 154 and above. His only good win is Sergio who was hand picked with busted knees that did not last 1 round before he was limping around. Lets be real, any top 15 fighter from 154 would have done the same thing to Sergio that Cotto has done. Outside of that, Cotto has beat NOBODY good at 154 and above.

Canelo has beat trout and lara, both good wins. True that Cotto has a better overall resume but to say that you are including everything from their entire career and all of Cottos best work was at 147, many years ago.

For a fight in 2015, Canelo has all of the advantages here. He is faster, bigger, hits harder. They both tend to fade though canelo is more composed.

Canelo has already beaten better fighters than Cotto. Cotto hasnt done **** at these weights. Canelo isnt Rodriguez or yuri ****ing foreman. Hes going to be surprised when canelo is connecting flush and hes unable to land in retaliation, hes not going to know what to do.

I will also let cotto fans in on a secret: Canelo's 25 year old knees work fine, both of them. Cotto is ****ed.

Comment

I respect Bernard Hopkin's opinion but my one concern for Miguel Cotto is how his body is going to react once he starts getting hit often and very frequently by a much younger opponent with faster hands and a stronger defense? Let's cut to the chase. Cotto's last three foes were setups. Not only were they tomato cans but also virtual human punching bags with little to no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              Cotto hurt Martinez with his shots, bad knees or not.

I rate Martinez chin above Canelo's.

Cotto by KO.

Cotto's chin is weak. Fight night 150 pound glass hand mayweather made him do the funky chicken dance.

Canelo will crack that egg. Everyone is fooled into thinking Cotto has power because he stopped daniel freaking geale. Geale had to drive the late shift for yellowcab the night before and was exhausted on fight night.

Comment

Canelo by TKO. EASY.

Comment

Hopkins is right on cotto is and will win canelo will be exposed for what he is a decent fighter

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
                    Canelo by TKO. EASY.
                    Totally agree on TKO or UD. Not sure how "easy".

Comment

I favor Cotto as well...By TKO.

Comment

Working...
                      X