Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia Sharing his thoughts and plan and what has happened so far in his legal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia Sharing his thoughts and plan and what has happened so far in his legal

Mikey Garcia Sharing his thoughts and plan and what has happened so far in his legal battle

It sounds very much like the end is near as far as his relationship with Top Rank. Now that the court dates are approaching, Top Rank wants to settle in order to keep him after refusing to settle for the last 1.5 years and keeping him on the shelf. I guess Arum thought that he would break Garcia and Garcia would get back in line.

I am glad Garcia has fought all the way. I hope he turns out to have a great career and make more than enough money to cover what he lost during this battle with Arum.

Comment

Within one years time. He will be with Al Haymon. Too bad we never got the Gamboa fight.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        It sounds very much like the end is near as far as his relationship with Top Rank. Now that the court dates are approaching, Top Rank wants to settle in order to keep him after refusing to settle for the last 1.5 years and keeping him on the shelf. I guess Arum thought that he would break Garcia and Garcia would get back in line.

I am glad Garcia has fought all the way. I hope he turns out to have a great career and make more than enough money to cover what he lost during this battle with Arum.
        Yea I'm sure he's happy with those legal fees piling up.

Comment

never even talked to bob? and denied 5 settlments.. lol mikey going to pbc soon

lmao at tickling his ear

Comment

Garcia seen that Haymon $ & immediately jumped ship. He will see soon enough like all these other Mexican/Chicano boxers, Haymon may take care of your bank account but he isn't looking out for your career, he has his favorites & they aren't brown. Mikey will be another stepping stool, outmatched & fooled by the delusion of $.

Comment

He needs to get back in the ring man! He's wasting his prime years. Great fighter, one of my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan83 View Post
                garcia seen that haymon $ & immediately jumped ship. He will see soon enough like all these other mexican/chicano boxers, haymon may take care of your bank account but he isn't looking out for your career, he has his favorites & they aren't brown. Mikey will be another stepping stool, outmatched & fooled by the delusion of $.
                Riiight

Comment

He's an idiot. Just starting depositions? He's at least 1 to 2 years from trial (if not much longer).

War Bob

Comment

But... When Cotto was tired of Top Rank's BS, the peasants were hating bigtime and saying he was "disloyal doe."

War Mikey!

Comment

Working...
                    X