The More Successful Wladimir Is, The More Hate He Receives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Wow, I struck a nerve!

You said you'd go into EVERY Klitschko thread and bash him, and you have. Is that something a normal person would do? Or is that something "******ed and twisted"?

You definitely have issues. Check the psychiatry texts, people with self-hate are often compulsive eaters and are grossly overweight. You are 5'10" and 245 pounds.

Struck a nerve? You're making me laugh with your obsessive man love. And I never said I would go to every thread to "bash" any fighter. I said I would go to them and torture you with the truth. Obviously it is working as I have you up in arms daily.

You've bashed Vitali and Marciano too. Abraham and Pavlik are not very good anyway.

(yawn) more lies you will fail to provide a single link for. As a nuthugger on full suck off mode you can't see the difference between criticism and hate
    Only the good ones are obsessively hated by mentally ill people like yourself - you never bash Jason Litzau.
    We've never discussed the china-chinned Litzau. Believe me, he has his faults, but at least he's exciting and not afraid to get hit.

A fat, ugly, self-loathing middle-aged loser (someone with an 0-1 record as an amateur) hates to see others succeed.

Lol, thats an MMA record in a sport that I didn't take up until I was 38 years old. You're an arm chair warrior who has never stepped foot in a ring nor a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Lol, thats an MMA record in a sport that I didn't take up until I was 38 years old. You're an arm chair warrior who has never stepped foot in a ring nor a cage.
      You're a coronary event waiting to happen, fat boy.

Comment

Wladimir is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          only bitter Haye fans bashing him right now
          everyone else respects Wlad even if they don't like him
          There's a few obsessive losers like JAB5239 who will discredit and bash him more and more the better he does, because they are LOSERS who've accomplished nothing in their own lives.

But you're right, NORMAL boxing fans respect his achievements even if they don't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            There's a few obsessive losers like JAB5239 who will discredit and bash him more and more the better he does, because they are LOSERS who've accomplished nothing in their own lives.

But you're right, NORMAL boxing fans respect his achievements even if they don't like him.

Who said I don't respect him? Because he is boring and fights in a weak era would never be grounds for disrespect. And being respectful doesn't mean hanging his nuts off your chin like a Christmas ornament either, you should learn that and the difference between criticism and hate.

Comment

If people didn't spout utter bullsh** like "Wlad is better than anyone Ali ever fought" and "Wlad is the greatest heavyweight ever" we would keep our mouths shut.

Comment

Wlad and Vitali will probably get more cred after they retire especially if 1 of the guys they've already spanked goes on to become a dominant champ.

Comment

Working...
                X