Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Talks Career Status, Loss To Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Back to FNF's Zab... where u belong.
    How can he even show hes face over there with a terrible showing like this????? he has gotten hit by worse shots than this...remember cotto hitting him more than one time right on the cup and this was no where near the cup?? the guy quit plain and simple best thing to do is RETIRE PLAEASE!!!

Comment

Put on some 16 ouncers and some headgear. Go help Floyd prep for Ortiz.

Comment

Zab knows he was looking for a way out of the fight. Like Floyd would say: "Zab is a frontrunner".

Comment

Zab, you're not very good, and never have been.

Now go away, forever.

Comment

LOL at all you haters hating the hell out of poor Zab, before the fight 50% of you guys were saying he was gonna win by KO...hehe ****ing bandwagonors!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                LOL at all you haters hating the hell out of poor Zab, before the fight 50% of you guys were saying he was gonna win by KO...hehe ****ing bandwagonors!
                Yea man, more than 50% of the people on these boards claimed Zab was going to kick Khans ass.

The only reason so many of the fools here are pissed off is, Khan made most of you look like idiots by humiliating Zab.

Comment

I knew Amir was gonna beat his ass but the way he quit and started making excuses saying "he punched me in the balls" when it was on the belt protecter was bull****.

Hes a b*tch ass quitter plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
                    Yea man, more than 50% of the people on these boards claimed Zab was going to kick Khans ass.

The only reason so many of the fools here are pissed off is, Khan made most of you look like idiots by humiliating Zab.
                    Nah I don't think it had anything to do with that. A lot of people dislike Khan and hope every dude he's up against will spark him. Most posters on this site did say that Zab had a shot to win by KO in the early rounds. Khan was the favorite for a reason. Zab was a live underdog though because of his punching power and quick hands, but everybody who has followed boxing for awhile know that Zab has a tendency to fold and lose condifence when he's in a tough fight so the result was no surprise.

Comment

check the sig

I would hate for Zab to be my favorite fighter. He has no will quit in to many fights to have status still. Can only live off your past for so long.

Comment

Working...
                      X