• Show
Clear All

fight still not happening.. Floyd is a clown

Comment

Originally posted by OutClassed View Post
      "But Floyd said it will doe"

Comment

the fight will happen in 2015...not sure if it's going to be in May though

Comment

Arum will not let Manny get in the ring with Floyd, its all along been the case, and he's come forward with it. He cares more about canelo now when canelo is not even his fighter. Arum knows floyd will trample Manny. So he is not gonna let it happen. Bob has been in boxing for 50yrs and he said ""I say this to you today and I really believe it and its true, that since Ali, there hasn***8217;t been a better fighter, better boxer than Floyd Mayweather. This young man has the teqhnique and the ability which puts him in my book ahead of such greats as Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler and all the other great fighters that I***8217;ve seen in my career. And there is NOBODY that combines all the skills of Floyd mayweather." -BOB ARUM
          bob will not let it happen he's doin it for the mexican people
          Last edited by MRCHOKEaMF; 12-14-2014, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
            Arum will not let Manny get in the ring with Floyd, its all along been the case, and he's come forward with it. He cares more about canelo now when canelo is not even his fighter. Arum knows floyd will trample Manny. So he is not gonna let it happen. Bob has been in boxing for 50yrs and he said ""I say this to you today and I really believe it and its true, that since Ali, there hasn***8217;t been a better fighter, better boxer than Floyd Mayweather. This young man has the teqhnique and the ability which puts him in my book ahead of such greats as Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler and all the other great fighters that I***8217;ve seen in my career. And there is NOBODY that combines all the skills of Floyd mayweather." -BOB ARUM
            bob will not let it happen he's doin it for the mexican people
            you must be choking. . . .again

Comment

This is just validation for what has been said for years, Rob Arum will not allow Pac to get in the ring with Mayweather and has been the one stopping the fight.
              heres what I been posting all year: Pacquiao's inner circle agree with what Alex Ariza first told readers over two years ago; that Bob Arum and Michael Koncz are preventing a mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao from taking place. The tards thought he was lying, now its been proven to be true.
              bob fears for pac's life

Comment

Originally posted by OutClassed View Post
                why? because bob arum cares for the mexican people? lol and its more important that a fighter of another promotion gets the date.

Comment

Working...
                X