No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr was afraid of Pacquiao...yes he was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    even NSAC was aware of pac's injury prior to the fight, they just denied him legal resources

fishy isn't it
    It was my understanding he didnt disclose the injury on the proper forms. There were even copies of the form floating around on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by GueroTX View Post
      Correction. Canelo was the one standing his ground due to the Mexican holiday. Cotto could care less about the date. He was also stalling because there were rumors he would fight Floyd instead. GBP had to convince Canelo to back off that date but it was only in the event Pac vs Mayweather was made. Props to Canelo i was glad he did that.
      cotto did his thing stalling the negotiation which left Floyd no other choice, either fight pac or berto on the same night canelo fights TBA

Comment

Originally posted by GueroTX View Post
        It was my understanding he didnt disclose the injury on the proper forms. There were even copies of the form floating around on the internet.
        he did disclose it tho and NSAC denied him LEGAL resources...

reason why there will always be legit excuses

Comment

Ummmmm......

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            cotto did his thing stalling the negotiation which left Floyd no other choice, either fight pac or berto on the same night canelo fights TBA
            I believe Cotto was stalling in order to maximize his earnings. Which in the end worked out well because i believe he made 15 million for the Canelo fight

Comment

I think Roach and Manny admitted to not disclosing it on the forms. It was brought up to the commission the day of the fight when he asked for the injection. That is why it was denied. The injection that is.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                You can see it in the fight and how he talks after..he bought into the media and the hype and believed in something that was never even present..His father even told him this, In life he fear things that are not even real. The mind works in mysterious ways, but once that confidence kicks in you overcome your fears and that is when greatness is made....Foreman also feared Frazier but once he overcame it we got a masterpiece....

Fear is not real and once a person realizes it they actually see how great they truly are in life, but as a fan and as the year ends i thought i would make this post just to clear the air. God bless you all and happy holidays
                You are scared of getting a job

Comment

he was that he had too cheat. (750ML lol)

You know when I think I might be walking into a situation where I think I might be taking a hard L I show up strapped, same shit mayweather did just in a different sense.
                  Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-22-2015, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                    You are scared of getting a job
                    naw he hangs insurance pamphlets on people door knobs for commission bro.

Comment

Lowest career punch output for EITHER fighter. Both guys respected the threat that the other posed. Pac knew that Floyd could pull the KO trigger if he was willing to take that kind of risk, and Floyd knew that taking such a risk could get him put on the canvas for the first time in his career.
                      These were two chess players, and Floyd won. Only problem is, the narrative that Floyd put on a masterclass somehow took off.
                      It was like watching a Super Bowl that ends in a score of 3-0.
                      Miserably boring.

Comment

Working...
                      X