Collapse
No announcement yet.

matheysye has no fan base

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because someone doesn't have a fan base doesn't mean you can deny them the fights they deserve. Two very good and avoided fighters. For the record I will part with my dough for Martinez or Matthysse on PPV as I did to see Sergio teach JCC Jr a thing or three.

Comment

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
      ..both martinez and matheysyey have no fan base , it is hard to sell thier fight.

Comment

No fanbase since anyone with a name is to scared to fight him.

How are you going to get some exposure when everyone worth a damn avoids this guy like the plague?

Comment

I don't know why the mention of him having no fan base is so upsetting to some of you. He's still a good fighter.

Comment

Man im sick of all this talk and now fans are sounding like excuse making promoters!

The best fighters should face the best fighters..... end of.

How come Sergio cant fight Golovkin for example because he's "unknown" but can fight Barker Macklin and Murray? Are they far better known and deserving?

Comment

GBP needs to feed Khan to Lucas, because Garcia had no fanbase before that fight either,

Comment

He has no fan base because nobody has seen him fight practically! When any big name, top fighters are ducking/dodging you all to hell, it's kind of hard to get the exposure one needs to become known and get a fan base... outside Argentina that is. But what's the knock for? Are you trying to pull a Mayweather and think that popularity/sales=greatness?

Comment

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
                  ..both martinez and matheysyey have no fan base , it is hard to sell thier fight.
                  So does that mean Champs will duck him ? The no fan base ducking was invented by Floyd and now your encouraging it shame on you as a fan.

Comment

They should just say they are from the Falklands and they would enjoy the support and PPV money of the English, Irish, Scottish & Welsh...AKA The Brits and they would also enjoy huge turn outs and songs in their name.

I'm not sure how that would work for foreign relations though with Argentina

Comment

Working...
                    X