Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Wants Legit Loss, Not Tainted With Steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd already had new reason why he's ducking pacman, expect million more excuses not to fight him. duckie...

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is always a liar, he said that he denied saying Pac was using drugs but then he's saying that if he lose he wants to lose without peds involved. Well its not hard to understand what he's trying to imply.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
        i think floyd would gladly fight pac if he weren't under arum... he doesn't want a middleman to make millions off his name.
        Is there any fight that doesn't have a promoter. Floyd thinks he's above boxing. Well get real man, you've lost your legacy.

Comment

Everyone says that Marquez loss was bull**** because Floyd demanded him to move up and fight at a catchweight and he didn't even make the weight.

We all know if he was eating grilled chicken instead of Popeyes he would've made weight easy.

So its okay for Floyd to come in overweight and shoot xylocaine into his fists but its not okay to show up to court to present evidence against a guy you say is cheating and is tainting his sponsorship potential, legacy and political ambitions?

Pacquiao didn't even know what steroids were until you brought it up. If anything Floyd is on steroids and is trying to divert the attention away from him. And I think its a very likely that Floyd comes in overweight against Ortiz if all he eats is catered Popeyes food and drinks sodas all day.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Floyd continues to come off like a bitter, jealous, scared fighter.
            By doing what?

Addressing Pacqiauo on several occasions in the last day?

Addressing that he wants the fight?

Sounds like a man that's not scared to me.

Comment

Sounds like loser talk.

Very odd when it is Floyd saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by xpc42 View Post
                I pity you Floyd. Be at least Man Enough to admit....

You are afraid to fight Manny Pacquiao.

Otherwise, you would have quit this whole BS thing about steroid use. It is creating circus out of your wits. Steroids does not make you a better fighter.

I have read in an article that Manny's wrist circumference (8 inches) is similar to a heavyweight class, meaning Manny's bone density must be higher than typical, hence heavier punches; thereby giving false impression since he is small, he punches lightly. Seriously Floyd, Manny's success is based on his work ethic and bone density, not on BS steroid accusation.
                they don't? so making you stronger, making you endure more and probably even numb out after a while don't make you a better fighter?

unbelievable, that has to be the worst defense anyone can use to defend Manny

Comment

why is he fighting ortiz? because chicken floyd knows ortiz is easy to beat. but pacquiao for him is a monster he cannot beat with all his running and holding tactics...

i will not be surprise if after beating ortiz chicken floyd will retire again...

because a coward never runs out of excuses...

Comment

Originally posted by xpc42 View Post
                    I pity you Floyd. Be at least Man Enough to admit....

You are afraid to fight Manny Pacquiao.

Otherwise, you would have quit this whole BS thing about steroid use. It is creating circus out of your wits. Steroids does not make you a better fighter.

I have read in an article that Manny's wrist circumference (8 inches) is similar to a heavyweight class, meaning Manny's bone density must be higher than typical, hence heavier punches; thereby giving false impression since he is small, he punches lightly. Seriously Floyd, Manny's success is based on his work ethic and bone density, not on BS steroid accusation.
                    Where do all of you clowns come from? Is there some sort of ****** breeding program popping you tards out by the dozen or something?

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                      Floyd would make so much sense, and be so on point, IF he just had some real evidence. There is no circumstantial evidence like there was in the Barry Bonds fiasco.

It is not fair to question a mans integrity with no proof. all because you have a "hunch", doesn't mean it's so.
                      Who cares ?

Tests are completely harmless.

What a childish dribbly reason for a clean athlete to kill a fight.

Unless.....

Just take the test Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X