Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlas claims report with $9m USD paid to AIBA for AZE gold medals!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone please post a vid of this.

Comment

they overturned the decision with the japaese fighter and the stuff atlas is talking about happened like 2 years ago and was investigated.

Comment

I think this was covered in the UK some months ago, The fee was actually £10M for two golds, This was denied by the IOC and they had the allegation investigated but "found no evidence"

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
          Also does Teddy knows how much does Warren paid for a Joshua Olympic Gold Medal?
          I was thinking the same thing. Worst of all it appears all the uk media are blind to the fact savon was robbed except Jeff Powell. A disgrace!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Someone please post a vid of this.
            http://vimeo.com/46786078

Comment

the olympics have always had corruption and cheaters

from fixed scoring in figure skating to the many athletes caught for banned substances & who would have thought BOXING would have corruption? china has been alleged cheats for the last few years. beijing they were accused of having over aged participants in gymnastics i think or something & now trying to lose intentionally in badminton. the olympics are a joke & full of corruption.this is no surprise to hear about this. i'd have loved to have seen atlas & papa losing their minds. god bless his soul but i wish scott ledoux was commentating too because he would have snapped along with atlas & papa
              Last edited by joe strong; 08-02-2012, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                I watched it last go around, and there are decisions where you pretty clearly have one guy winning and it goes the other way. And I disagreed with several fights 4 years ago, but this is different. This isn't just a bad score.

A ref missed a knockdown call roughly 5 times, whilst he was beaten to the point that it was the ref's duty to save that fighter. He was a stopped fighter. On top of that they had him the winner. Kind of reminded me of when Sergio Martinez stopped Cintron, then outboxed him, then received a draw. But that wasn't nearly this bad.
                Havent seen this olympic fight you guys are talking about but it sounds pretty interesting. WIll check it out. Kind of sounds like the strangeness that went on in Germany for Abraham/Miranda 1.

Comment

The whole thing is made so much more ridiculous just by the silent nature of amateur officiating.

Imagine if a pro ref pulled something like that without ever saying a word to either fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
                    You gotta love Teddy losing his shit with the way he talks.
                    Definitely love it. On this day he started tripping over his own words and screaming. If you think about it. It's really impressive that he doesn't curse. I've never heard anyone get as angry as teddy and not drop f bombs. Don't sleep on Bob Papa though. He seems to have had his fill with boxing injustices, and having to sit through poorly officiated/judged fight after fight after fight.. He's all but completely lost his patience as well.

Comment

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
                      they overturned the decision with the japaese fighter and the stuff atlas is talking about happened like 2 years ago and was investigated.
                      So in your opinion. There was clearly something wrong with the way the fight was ruled and judged. Not just typical incompetence. But the Organization itself has admitted that the referee missed THREE knockdowns. He scored ZERO knockdowns. And your opinion is they overturned it, so all is good? Do you work for the AIBA or are you just trying to apply for a job with them?

Comment

Working...
                      X