No announcement yet.

HOLY CRAP!! DLH vs Pac Ticket Prices

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Now, does anybody disagree that the only thing this fight is about, is money? What a joke!
    Yeah, you never thought it would happen with one of your bandwagon fighters did you pusshead lol. Why do you sound mad, it's not like you are a fan of Pac lol.

Comment

for real im going to try to get 6 or 7 $1500 tickets and slang em for as much as I can get. I wanna know if you can pre order... How do these brokers have prices for them already???? I will be on the phone 30 minutes before the announced date and time of sale.

Comment

That's a third party seller. They will be alot cheaper when they are officially released through ticketmaster. These people jack up the prices like crazy. The nose bleeds will probably be around 150-200 range when you buy them from ticketmaster. When do they go on sale does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
          so we can see the fish nets in HDTV
          so we can see those nice **** of Dela****'s wife in the crowd.
          and his sisters too.
          Last edited by VERDUGO; 09-03-2008, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
            so we can see those nice **** of Dela****'s wife in the crowd.
            and his sisters too.
            lol, you should tell that to DLH, maybe he will want to fight u next. Anywayz, I was ****ing surprised when I tought those were the prices, thx to those who cleared up the thread, now am not so mad at DLH...

Comment

Originally posted by Sttuddahboy619 View Post
              I won't be surprise if the PPV is $100.00!
              no one will pay that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                $860.00 for ****ing upper level tickets. Imma laugh my ass off when I watch this **** for free and see alot of empty seats.
                WORD Hommie. Same here **** that ****!

Comment

When did they go on sale? I don't even see them on MGM's site.

Comment

Originally posted by Boofdatruth View Post
                    Yeah, you never thought it would happen with one of your bandwagon fighters did you pusshead lol. Why do you sound mad, it's not like you are a fan of Pac lol.
                    It doesn't affect me either way. It is what it is. But its nice to see you still following me around like a puppy. Now how about that bet?

Comment

does anyone think the prices will drop if the demand to be there lowers?

Comment

Working...
                      X