No announcement yet.

Fitted Kitchens Scotland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitted Kitchens Scotland

Fitted Kitchens Scotland. w w w.exdisplaykitchens1.c o.u k. Fitted kitchens in Scotland for only £595 including appliances. Full fitted kitchens only £595. Fitted kitchens Scotland

Tell Deaf Nobby Burton I'll take Ten.

Comment

Originally posted by shisuka View Post
      Fitted Kitchens Scotland. w w w.exdisplaykitchens1.c o.u k. Fitted kitchens in Scotland for only £595 including appliances. Full fitted kitchens only £595. Fitted kitchens Scotland
      Make it £495 and we've got a deal. I won't pay a penny more.

Comment

Really????

Comment

Do you do international shipping for kitchens? If you do that and add the pans on the side with eggs with a sexy cook dressed as a maid, then we've got ourselves a deal!

Comment

a tril for one of your standard kitchens, cheers.

Comment

I'll trade you a bathroom and half a living room for one of your fitted kitchens....

Comment

Can I get the work surfaces in a tartan finish?

What it is, I'm after an East Kilbride district tartan in particular. It matches in with the tea cosy that I got as a gift from me Nan you see (she's not Scottish, she's from Blackpool). I've also got a wee porcelain West Highland Terrier that I think would sit atop of it quite nicely over by the toaster.

Anyway. Get back to me either way pal and let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X