Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Algieri is a legit Champ, stop insulting this guy he gives anyone trouble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris has the skills to beat Robinson. Imagine if he had power? He could destroy Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Wasnt Rios suppose to KO pac with a jab?
      Can you please move forward from that already? This has nothing to do with the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        He knocks Floyd and Manny out with one jab at the same time. They cant' handle that kind of power anymore.

Algieri can knock out Manny because he has a weak chin but not Floyd, Floyd has an iron chin, just stop already.

Comment

Good thread...I agree,I definitely think that Chris stops Manny. I would be stunned if Manny made it past the 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            Good thread...I agree,I definitely think that Chris stops Manny. I would be stunned if Manny made it past the 9th.
            You need to add Chris to your signature man, he belongs, I said it before he reminds me of a bigger and stronger version of Willie pep.

Comment

He's a good champ but I don't see him troubling anyone of elite caliber. Ironically I don't see anyone outright destroying him either. He's a good champ.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Algieri can knock out Manny because he has a weak chin but not Floyd, Floyd has an iron chin, just stop already.
                Yeah that 40% KO power Chris got is daunting for sure

Comment

Manny has avoided slick fighters of Italian and Argentinian extraction his entire career, why stop now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Yeah that 40% KO power Chris got is daunting for sure
                    There are fighters who don't have many KO's but are power punchers and can crack K holt comes to example

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      You need to add Chris to your signature man, he belongs, I said it before he reminds me of a bigger and stronger version of Willie pep.
                      I only put retired guys on my sig but yeah I'm a big fan of Chris.

I'm a fan of way more retired guys,I just don't have them on there. Foreman,Hagler,Tommy Morrison,Arguello,Aaron Pryor,Toney off the top of my head.

Comment

Working...
                      X