No announcement yet.

You can not build up huge fights until a fighter builds himself up first

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Mayweather and the flo mos's fault. Darkside won, this is the result.
    Here we go again ...😭😤😢

Comment

One issue is that a lot of guys think they only need one notable fight, they get a big win and start acting like divas. You gotta put in work to be a true big name fighter and that means more than just beating your toughest opponent. A few guys are putting in the work tho.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        **** pick one
        If you, for once in your life, actually want to make a thread with some substance, name a fighter or stfu and stop pretending to be a boxing fan.

The reality is you wanted this to be a GGG thread, at the same time, trying to protect your Lord and saviour Mayweather from criticism for waiting so long in making fights. Had Ward to the same list.

Once I debunked it all and you didn't have anyone stepping in for you with a o****er argument, you put together a **** response.

Man up and own up to what you posted or go back to living on food stamps. Your choice Shaft.

Comment

Have nothing to do with "Style" and if you "Can Knock Somebody Out" or any of that BS

PERSONALITY! Boxing was built on Personality going all the way back to Jack Johnson who was dealing with so much outside of the ring but that did not stop him from trash talking while he was whipping his opponents ass. Ali the biggest Superstar in Boxing History, you see more highlights of his personality outside of the Ring than you do his fighting clips since his passing.

You don't have no personality or if you don't have a Promoter with Personality like Don King or even Bob Arum then NO you will never see another Boxing Superstar that comes anywhere CLOSE to Mayweather or Pacquiao

The fight fans really think that their fighters are already Superstars which is really funny there are no "SUPERSTAR" currently in boxing, it is a couple of Stars but NO Crossover Superstars
          Last edited by sicko; 07-04-2016, 02:49 PM.

Comment

These fighters these days take 0 risks period, they have **** resumes and have not done anything close to great but want great paydays...I blame the media for glorifying fighters just like the NBA did Stephon Curry(yea he won a title but every team he played was injured especially the point guard)say what you may about Mayweather and Manny but THEY PROVED THEMSELVES 10 TIMES OVER!!! These fighters want the glory without the journey!!! How can you build a big fight when neither fighter has taken the risk to be big?...
            HUH? How is it Curry's fault the other players got hurt? That's still a legit title. Was the NBA supposed to postpone the playoffs until those players got healthy? Now when they win it next year that ain't a legit title.

Comment

can't tell if this is a golovkin thread or not.

i actually don't think it is. i think it's a jacobs' thread.

"well, did about 350 K on regular showtime for the quillin fight. i'd better get ppv money to fight gennady golovkin."

i gave danny a lot of slack for a long time. kid had f#cking cancer. now that he's the second best MW in the world we've got to take the training wheels off and see what he can do. he doesn't look like he's willing to do what it takes to be the champion of the world, which is call for a fight against golovkin.

Comment

These fighters these days take 0 risks period, they have **** resumes and have not done anything close to great but want great paydays...I blame the media for glorifying fighters just like the NBA did Stephon Curry(yea he won a title but every team he played was injured especially the point guard)say what you may about Mayweather and Manny but THEY PROVED THEMSELVES 10 TIMES OVER!!! These fighters want the glory without the journey!!! How can you build a big fight when neither fighter has taken the risk to be big?...
                Please stick to boxing , your NBA logic is one of the dumbest i EVER SEEN , that GSW team broke the hardest team record around to break , won a title and lost 4-3 in the following final WTF are you even trying to say ? that Curry isnt really good ? he is manufactured hype by the NBA ????
                stick to boxing.... please , you clearly arent watching no nba thats for sure.

Comment

Well Canelo and GGG have build themselves up but Canelo still doesn't want to fight a fight that needs no more marination. Yet you back Canelo. Talk about contradictions.

Unless of course you love over marination in which case we get Floyd/Pac, which was a pathetic fight.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    If you, for once in your life, actually want to make a thread with some substance, name a fighter or stfu and stop pretending to be a boxing fan.

The reality is you wanted this to be a GGG thread, at the same time, trying to protect your Lord and saviour Mayweather from criticism for waiting so long in making fights. Had Ward to the same list.

Once I debunked it all and you didn't have anyone stepping in for you with a o****er argument, you put together a **** response.

Man up and own up to what you posted or go back to living on food stamps. Your choice Shaft.
                    For one this thread is about all the current fighters, **** is your issue with overly protecting GGG? i didnt mention him and was not even going to mention him, **** outta here...Hell Ward and Kovalev are so called building up a fight by fighting **** fights..its the trend in all of boxing now...So get your head out of your ass and stop playing the victim role for no reason at all..and food stamps?? damn so you are racist as ****..i never used foodstamps in my life and live a nice life you racist piece of ****..I cant stand posters like you, have the nerve to have Ali in your avi but post racial **** over and over again for no damn reason at all..WHO THE **** ARE YOU ANYWAY??? I DONT EVEN TALK TO YO B1TCH ASS PERIOD!!

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                      Well Canelo and GGG have build themselves up but Canelo still doesn't want to fight a fight that needs no more marination. Yet you back Canelo. Talk about contradictions.

Unless of course you love over marination in which case we get Floyd/Pac, which was a pathetic fight.
                      I picked Canelo to beat GGG, but he clearly ducked the man and i cant support that

Comment

Working...
                      X