Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Dereck Chisora step in for David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Dereck Chisora step in for David Haye?

Against Tyson Fury?

Chisora is coming off a training camp and had a short fight in the ring tonight. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch and this way the show can go on.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 09-21-2013, 08:37 PM.

I'd like to see it, though I believe Chisora sparks him out.

Comment

Yeah I think that Chisora wouldn't lose against Fury this time around.

Comment

Chisora is a bragger and he always talks about how he wants to fight a Klitschko but he already did fight one that had an injury and he lost. He totally disrespected both brothers. He slapped the champ in the face at the weigh in and spit in the other champ's face just before the fight started. The brothers aren't going to do him any favors. How can he consider himself as first in line to be the world's heavyweight champ when he was so badly beaten by both Fury and Haye? If he wants fans like me to take him seriously as the best heavyweight in the world he needs to try to reverse his losses to Haye and Fury and then he will be in line to fight one of the brothers.I never hear Chisora say a thing about fighting Haye or Fury. He acts like those two ass kickings he got never happened but they did happen.

Comment

I don't think Fury wants a rematch with Chisora. He considers it job done.

Comment

Would be a close fight, Del is in great shape but Fury has also improved a lot in conditioning and overall.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Chisora is a bragger and he always talks about how he wants to fight a Klitschko but he already did fight one that had an injury and he lost. He totally disrespected both brothers. He slapped the champ in the face at the weigh in and spit in the other champ's face just before the fight started. The brothers aren't going to do him any favors. How can he consider himself as first in line to be the world's heavyweight champ when he was so badly beaten by both Fury and Haye? If he wants fans like me to take him seriously as the best heavyweight in the world he needs to try to reverse his losses to Haye and Fury and then he will be in line to fight one of the brothers.I never hear Chisora say a thing about fighting Haye or Fury. He acts like those two ass kickings he got never happened but they did happen.
              This....

Comment

Working...
              X