No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Hits Back at Mayweather's Trash Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    You do know what P4P stands for?? I'm sure Kov.. Would KO those bums as well.

Geale??? BLahh Cotto SMOKED him. Stevens has MORE losses than even Glass Jaw! AND he's fought SOME BAD @ss DUDES unlike Stevens. Lemuix??? We don't know WHAT he is yet! He does have almost as many KO losses ad Khan does. Again with NOT even a 1/4 of Khan resume.
    So let me get this straight. Canelo gets credit for KOing Khan because of some p4p aspect, but Golovkin doesnt get credit for smashing dudes that would KO Khan. Let me put it this way, How long does Khan last with Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      At least Floyd and Pac weren't scared to move up and fight tough competition. If pussie g would fight better comp see how many wins he will get. 34 years old with one of the worst resumes in boxing. Lara is waiting, we know you are scared shytless of Ward the Dirrel brothers would love to whoop that ass at 68. We know pussie g is bytch made so don't expect ANY tough comp
      They were both juicing and had to move up divisions to accommodate the increased mass.

Comment

I'm sure neither Mayweather or Pacquiao is worried about how Canelo and Golovkin will perform against each other. They should get busy making the fight and stop worrying about a retired fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          So let me get this straight. Canelo gets credit for KOing Khan because of some p4p aspect, but Golovkin doesnt get credit for smashing dudes that would KO Khan. Let me put it this way, How long does Khan last with Golovkin?
          3 rounds! LOL! I'm just not sold on ANY of those other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
            Same guy you say give boring decisions your fighter begs to fight. It's his dream fight doe.....
            yeah it's his dream to fight him, not watch him dummy

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
              Same guy you say give boring decisions your fighter begs to fight. It's his dream fight doe.....
              Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Fans decided after the fight it wasn't worth the money, they decided before the fight that Golovkins PPV wasn't. 97k.
              How do you weasel out of the fact that Ward ducked Mayweather and Klitschko when he said he would fight Floyd at 160 and would become HW champ?

Comment

He's right, Floyd only fought blown up guys, besides Canelo and he drained him so he fought a corpse that night.

Manny Pac started at 106... big difference.

Comment

cool story bro !

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions, who promote WBC/IBO/IBF/WBA middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs), laughed at the numerous interviews where Floyd Mayweather Jr. is advising Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (47-1-1, 33KOs) to reject a potential fight with GGG.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

So, GGG is better than Ward/Kovalev/Canelo..... and NOW, Mayweather ?

Comment

Floyd was the "champ" at 154...GGG said he'd go down to 154... are you having trouble comprehending that or just a fan boy in a bubble ignoring facts?

Ward never offered to come down to a weight class where Triple was recognized as the champ of that division.

Comment

Floyd never in his career moved up to fight a "Ward" level fighter...so if Triple G did that, he'd have a better resume than Floyd off one fight

Comment

Working...
                      X