Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios vs Gamboa : who would have won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toss up IMO Gamboa is short,reckless at times, and doesn't clinch like abril does and more importantly hasn't proved himself at LW

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      Abril And Gamboa are Two different styles. Abril is very conservative, while Gamboa is willing to mix it up, not to mention that he's much smaller than Abril or Rios.

It's still a toss up for me. I could see Gamboa outfoxing, but not willing to tie up in the inside, which could get him hurt.
      Exactly. I don't know how people on here were saying that Rios would get destroyed by Gamboa after seeing what Abril did to him. Their completely different fighting styles. It is still a toss up for me im not really sure who would win

Comment

Koki Kameda

Comment

Gamboa has a completely different style from Abril
          would of been a more exciting fight but
          Gamboa wins...

Comment

My money would have been on the fighter that actually showed up. Here'a a hint, it wasn't gamboa.

Comment

My vote doesn't show up but I voted for Gamboa because of his speed, skill, and power and Rios' poor defense.

Comment

Rios with a right hook while Gamboa's gloves are down.

Comment

Duckers automatically lose in my book. They're not supposed to win in fantasy fights. Why would they when they themselves are not confident in winning the fight. I'd rather believe the boxer himself than mere fans. It's a no brainer.

- Brett

Comment

Fight would have been called off at the scales, but of course Gamboa would destroy him.

Comment

I think Gamboa, though, he would have had a much harder time than Abril.

Comment

Working...
                      X