Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing Pacquiao-Marquez 3, does Floyd finally get his due for beating JMM???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd has always gotten props from me for his win over JMM. And I've never seen so many haters cling to "2lbs" so much in my life. That fight had nothing to do with "2 lbs". Mayweather is just better than JMM. And not just a little better....he's 12 rds to 0 better. Floyd made JMM look like he didn't belong in the ring with him. Fast forward to a couple years later, a few back and forths with Juan Diaz, and a war with Michael Katsidis, JMM comes right in the ring with Pac and disrupts everything Pac think he has accomplished since Lampley started letting the likes of Henry Armstrong slip outta his mouth in comparison. Pac looked horrible. And further proves he is not on Floyd's level. I expect the Floyd is ducking Martinez train to start rolling since the Floyd haters realize Pac ain't the one.

Comment

after a two yea lay off he toyed with JMM...pac got his ass whooped ..what a little fraud....he is used to weight drained opposition

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        After seeing Pacquiao-Marquez 3, a fight that Marquez arguably won (I had it a draw), does Floyd finally get the respect and his due credit for dominating Marquez over 2 years ago??? I mean, Marquez, past even being as good as he was 2-3 years ago, just gave Pacquiao hell one again, and argubaly won again.

Will you Floyd haters finally give him the credit he deserves for his dominating performance over Marquez???
        Asking a Pacquiao fan to give Mayweather credit is like asking a man without legs to run a marathon.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned the Marqeuz fight went from worthless to completely legit.

Marqeuz proved last night that after all this timre he actually can perform above 135 and the reason he looked terrible was obviously Mayweather.

And the fact Floyd's style is a bad match for Marquez means what exactly?

Beating Pacquaio at WW is all I need to see to know if he can perform there.

Comment

It changes alot. If Floyd came in at 144 instead of 146 he'd get A TON OF CREDIT. He just gets some from me now. Thing is, Floyd didn't beat him with size, he beat him with skill and outthinking Marquez.

Comment

yes. he gets credit. but even when floyd beats pac he will not get full credit. nothing new around here

Comment

Fuck no. Cheated the weigh in.

Comment

You guys are idiots. Floyd didn't impose his will. He didn't rough JMM up. He didn't do anything to show he was the bigger stronger guy. He did the exact same thing he'd have done if he was 105 or 147 - he waited, he picked his shots, he boxed. JMM will always lose to floyd regardless of weight, size had nothing to do with that performance.. it was all style and 1 guy being better than the other, end of story.

" Bad style match up " What is this crap? You realize floyd is a bad style match up for Pacman as well, right? So will that be the excuse if ever they fought and he won?

Comment

I gave Floyd a little bit of credit for beating Marquez originally, but after seeing Marquez arguably beat Pacquiao at the same weight, you have to give Floyd major props for shutting JMM completely out and just completely dominating him. People seem to forget, that was one of the most one-sided fights with two P4P top fighters in the history of the sport.

It's funny that some Pac fans are actually jumping ship, at least it seems that way. If Marquez canc ounter Manny like that att his stage in his career, and if Manny has that much trouble getting going on Marquez, I see nothing to believe that Manny can get s**t going on Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X