Marco Huck would beat the crap out of Glowacki in a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco Huck would beat the crap out of Glowacki in a rematch

I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet.

Huck was well on the way to retaining before Glowacki rallied back, and fair play to Krzysztof for that, but he was getting the stuffing beat out of him before then. Huck took his eye off the ball for a split second and got caught. It's a fight that could easily have had another outcome.

Huck showed with the Afolabi fight that he's still as dangerous as ever, which was my one concern going into this fight, that Huck would have lost his killer instinct and WTF attitude. But if anything he seems even more dangerous than before, and the fact that he became the first man to stop Ola has to be counted massively in his favour.

I think at this point that Huck would handily whup Glowacki's ass and erase the blot on his resume. Even if you don't agree on the outcome, Huck and Glowacki need to get in the ring again. If it's anything like the first fight we'll have another FOTY on our hands. And a second win for Glowacki would firmly establish him among the elite cruiserweights of the division.

I've just read that Huck is targeting Glowacki for a rematch so that hopefully happens after Glowacki's next fight, provided Cunningham doesn't upset the applecart. I love this man's attitude!

Comment

I never watched the fight last night but it's good to hear Huck put the Ofalabi series to bed.

I think the Glow rematch is warranted but Huck is aging now and he only really has a little while left, he will have to go after it sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        I never watched the fight last night but it's good to hear Huck put the Ofalabi series to bed.

I think the Glow rematch is warranted but Huck is aging now and he only really has a little while left, he will have to go after it sooner rather than later.
        He looked pretty good last night and didn't take much damage. Still explosive and aggressive, though I thought he picked his shots a lot better and took a lot less return fire as a result. Ola fought well but was just overwhelmed.

I don't expect a guy with Huck's style to go on fighting well into his thirties, but I don't feel he's on quite the downslide that many fans fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
          He looked pretty good last night and didn't take much damage. Still explosive and aggressive, though I thought he picked his shots a lot better and took a lot less return fire as a result. Ola fought well but was just overwhelmed.

I don't expect a guy with Huck's style to go on fighting well into his thirties, but I don't feel he's on quite the downslide that many fans fear.
          I might have to watch the fight to see how well he did but his last 3 fights or so showed me a different Huck, one who was definitely feeling the pinch of age.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            I might have to watch the fight to see how well he did but his last 3 fights or so showed me a different Huck, one who was definitely feeling the pinch of age.
            One thing's for sure. He's still as dirty as ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
              One thing's for sure. He's still as dirty as ever!
              LOOL That's the Huck trademark

Comment

Working...
              X