Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept. 17 is around the corner. Wheres the hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    not true??its 2 grown men in the ring,both have 2 hands,1 punch can change any fight...how can you argue that?
    1 punch can't change any fight. Again a myth.

If a healthy Paulie Malignaggi fought a healthy Ray Robinson at 147 1,000 times, Ray Robinson would win 1,000 times.

And absolutely nothing would change that.

"Anything" could not happen in that fight other than Ray Robinson winning.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
      hahaha ******* in damage control mode...all boxing fans are waiting for this fight and the undercard

but pac vs JMM @144 is BS.....too late
      This is exactly what this thread is for. This is one of the most stacked PPV's in years and this guy is acting as if it's a joke. He only wants to discredit Mayweather.

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      im ordering this fight and ill also order manny-jmm,be a fan not a fan boy..........
      This is what a lot of these so called experts on here don't get. I've only watched the sport a few years, but I've purchased nearly every PPV in that time frame regardless of whether it was May or Pac. How these guys can't appreciate both guys is beyond me. Again, it's about boxing, not these individuals.

Well said

Comment

LOL I love how people who watch streams for free do the most complaining hahaha and how they work extra hard to try and convince others NOT to purchase a PPV because they are not going to order it

it is a good card so I will gladly pay my money and watch it in HD instead of sitting on this Forum "begging for links" during the fight lol

why don't some of you just admit that "your Pacquiao fans so you want this PPV to fail because Pacquiao is not involved" because that is the reason for some of these NEGATIVE THREADS towards this excellent card

HBO 24/7 is more then enough promotion for that fight and replaying it on CNN is a BONUS!
        Last edited by sicko; 08-20-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
          Lucky to do 1.2 buys lol... and how much Pac-Mosley sold ? lmao
          Why do people keep asking this when you know that CBS and Showtime don't have computers??

It takes time to add up the numbers manually, dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

If a healthy Paulie Malignaggi fought a healthy Ray Robinson at 147 1,000 times, Ray Robinson would win 1,000 times.

Ray could take a punch and blow out his knee if his legs are in a weird position.

You can never count out bizarre injuries.

Comment

No its not a myth. Anything can happen, especially when one man is TEN years younger than the other and hits just as hard, if not harder.

YOu used a horrible comparison. Imagine if Ray Robinson fought Ray Leonard 1000 times, would he win all 1000? Probably not.

Comment

Yeah, where is the hype? Even Mosley/Mayweather had ads in theaters and television months before the fight date. I don't even see commercials for this fight. I won't be buying the PPV though. I'm going to a buddy's place to watch it. I haven't purchased a PPV since Mayweather/Hatton.

Comment

my man anything can happen,a cut anything,he can turn an ankle,blow out a knee,take a thumb in the eye,any damn thing,

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                    Lucky to do 1.2 buys lol... and how much Pac-Mosley sold ? lmao
                    ???????????why do "boxing fans"hate on "boxing" matches so much?

Comment

Its an easy fight for Floyd with a predictable outcome, that is why there is little hype or excitement.

Comment

Working...
                      X