Collapse
No announcement yet.

GREATS Who Had Phenomenal REACH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Dixon 5 ft 3 and a half inches With 5 ft 9 and a half inch reach (6 inches*) ----- YOU GUYS SHOULD KICK YOURSELVES FOR MISSING THE NEXT GUY---- MUHAMMAD ALI-6 ft 3 With 6 ft 8 reach (5 inches*). ----- George Foreman 6 ft 3 and a half inches with 6 ft 10 reach (6 and a half inch reach*...... that makes him #3. so far). ----- Ken Norton 6 ft 3 with 6 ft 8 reach (5 inches*).

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Sam Langford. 169 cm with 183 cm reach.
      Already git him down buddy, but you went the centimetre rate..... almost Darcy's reach but not quite...... Gerald McClellan 6 ft With 6 ft 5 reach (5 inches*). So Far It's Liston #1 with 11 and a half inch differential..... Les Darcy #2 with 7 inches and #3 Goeorge Foreman just a half inch behind Darcy in the differential....... Obviously Darcy is much shorter so George is in front in that regard...... but the standard I'm using is fair to all weight divisions. Unless you want to put George in against Les head to head..... lol.

Comment

Not sure you can class him as a 'great'
        But Oliver McCall...
        Height 6′ 2″/ 188cm
        Reach 82″/ 208cm
        (20cm = 7.874")
        6'2" with a 6' 10'' reach!

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
          Already git him down buddy, but you went the centimetre rate..... almost Darcy's reach but not quite...... Gerald McClellan 6 ft With 6 ft 5 reach (5 inches*). So Far It's Liston #1 with 11 and a half inch differential..... Les Darcy #2 with 7 inches and #3 Goeorge Foreman just a half inch behind Darcy in the differential....... Obviously Darcy is much shorter so George is in front in that regard...... but the standard I'm using is fair to all weight divisions. Unless you want to put George in against Les head to head..... lol.
          Here's an exact replica of Les Darcy, and new EQUAL SECOND.... Noah Brusso, "The Little Giant Of Hanover",.... you know his as TOMMY BURNS, 5 ft 7 with 6 ft 2 reach (7 inches* - equal second).

Comment

Hardly a great fighter, but Bonecrusher Smith is up there with 193 cm and a reach of 208.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
              Not sure you can class him as a 'great'
              But Oliver McCall...
              Height 6′ 2″/ 188cm
              Reach 82″/ 208cm
              (20cm = 7.874")
              6'2" with a 6' 10'' reach!
              Of course he's a great.... first boxer known to have cried during a ring bout. Firsts are always impressive.... He could really be a true pioneer.

Comment

Paul Williams: 185 cm to 208 cm.

Comment

Hardly a great fighter, but Bonecrusher Smith is up there with 193 cm and a reach of 208.
                  I can't relate to Height in terms of centimetres......... they were still teaching the Imperial system then...... But only Greats can be included, otherwise I can name a local boxer with almost world record reach...... but his record is something like 2 wins and 7 losses by KO.... and you may know a local orang-utan too,....... Otherwise we will go on forever..... can't believe everybody forgot to check ALI's stats.

Comment

Paul Williams: 185 cm to 208 cm.
                    Owen Moran 5 ft 3 with 5 ft 7 reach (4 inches*)...... is Paul Williams a legit great ?

Comment

I did think about Ali but I thought Liston & Holmes had longer reaches tbf & was slightly shorter.

In fact Steve Cunningham has a very long reach, i'll need to check the exact stats but I think he's like 6'2/3 & his reach is like 84" or something ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X