Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez welcomes fight with Kell Brook for Golovkin...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Canelo is getting all of this flack for fighting Khan at 155lb but GGG and his team want to force Brook up to 157lbs. Why aren't his fans outraged like they are at Canelo?

Comment

And not fight the redhead at 155 as GBP has been taunting Loeffler...

I think I need to get away for a while and only watch Mini Flyweight bouts while jumping on my bed

Comment

Next he's gonna tell us Brook is a bigger name than Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Martin Murray is not even half the fighter Brook is. He's bigger, that's it.
          The guy was robbed of a decision against the lineal champ at the 160 division.

Comment

All fights should be built up this way. Just beat on guys 2 divisions lower. Can't wait for Wilder/Stevenson, and Fury/Fonfara.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              So, Canelo is getting all of this flack for fighting Khan at 155lb but GGG and his team want to force Brook up to 157lbs. Why aren't his fans outraged like they are at Canelo?
              I mean it's just so difficult to answer this question, but let me take a shot. One is a definitive, signed fight set for PPV. The other one is a hypothetical situation that a trainer (who doesn't make matches) said he would be willing to do it.

Comment

They would do..

160 for Canela
                157 for Brook
                160 for Ward
                168 for Froch
                154 for Floyd
                Pass on Lara

These guys are too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Are they really willing to go down to 157 for Brook? Wow if so GGG's team is more inept than I thought. That would only strengthen Canelo's leverage for a cw in the negotiations.

Comment

All you guys do is make new threads of existing boxingscene stories but reword the titles into clickbait:

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...ng-ggg--102830

Comment

This fight isn't getting made. What's up with all these hypothetical haters coming out of the woodwork's just to throw some fire at GGG?

Comment

Working...
                      X