Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Fully Prepared To Chin Check an Aggressive Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Fully Prepared To Chin Check an Aggressive Anthony Joshua

Anthony Joshua (15-0, 15 KOs) may have been billed as the star attraction at London's O2 Arena on Saturday night, but Charles Martin (23-0-1, 21 early) insists that he will leave the ring with his IBF heavyweight title as well an Olympic scalp on his resume and is not there to make up the numbers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have a funny feeling that Joshua is going to get David Price'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat View Post
      or maybe peter quillined

Comment

Originally posted by Dat View Post
        I picked Joshua in 7 but you have a valid point. Price was 15-0 when he stepped up & has never recovered. Thompson was a lot more experienced than Martin but he was older. Martin is one with nothing to lose. He's getting a 7 digit check. He loses he goes home with a life changing check & he keeps fighting for 5 & maybe 6 digit checks & goes back in to obscurity. If he wins he will be rich & will get huge fights. Joshua has more to lose so there is a lot of pressure on him. A loss would do more damage to Joshua than Martin.

Comment

Working...
        X