• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Yeah....No.
    @ 40lb weight gain

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Except Martinez.

But that's only because Martinez always takes on world class world beaters like Darren Barker.
      No, he doesn't like Martinez anymore either, because of all the b*tching about Pac and Floyd. He loves Hopkins, I forgot about that. I think he likes Rios as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        No, he doesn't like Martinez anymore either, because of all the b*tching about Pac and Floyd. He loves Hopkins, I forgot about that. I think he likes Rios as well.
        Really? Doesn't like Martinez? Wow, I missed that.

Oh yeah, forgot Hopkins too.

Who can blame him? He became at GOAT best ever in the world of all time when he beat the great Jean Pascal.
        Last edited by IronDanHamza; 02-26-2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Look a troll calling me a troll. Hehehe. Stop being a sensitive little girl. Get out your dress Sissy and get in some jeans. I can post what I want in in any thread I want and if you don't like it...well that makes me very happy. Hehehe. Especially ones containing Fraud Gayweathet. Looking at your profile hheehhee you have room to say people like me bring the quality of site down. Looks kinds bad for you. Hehehe. Stfu.
          this groupie ass lame calling someone a little girl? dude, this is a site about boxing and all u seem to talk about are the same 2 men repeatedly. wtf is wrong with this picture? seriously dude, ur obsessed. if ur a grown man, i really dont even kno wat to say about u...u honestly make me miss strugg, at least he was lighthearted and entertaining.

Comment

Just saw him on SKY and yes he does fight EXACTLY like Mayweather, and it's obvious he wanted to be different and make money by acting like Mayweather, he knows people hate that but at 22 he's getting talked about and soon he would be on PPV something that took Mayweather at age 28 before he achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              this groupie ass lame calling someone a little girl? dude, this is a site about boxing and all u seem to talk about are the same 2 men repeatedly. wtf is wrong with this picture? seriously dude, ur obsessed. if ur a grown man, i really dont even kno wat to say about u...u honestly make me miss strugg, at least he was lighthearted and entertaining.
              I don't care who you miss. You're plasters,with red k obviously because nobody likes you and you're fronting around like you Rep biker gang tough guys. Hehehee you so pathedic. Keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                I agree, Floyd is more advanced. But Broner does a good job emulating Floyd's style. I can't deny that.
                Emulating or/and imitating. Broner isn't just "inspired" by Floyd's style but he copies it - to the bone. And his personality inside the ring is 10x more worse than Floyd's. Floyd never acted like a smart-ass that way.

I really hope Broner gets his ass knocked out. I know this particular view isn't civilized but I just can't ****ing stand this guy....and his lame ass posse. That fat dude looked hella stupid and clownish!

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                  Emulating or/and imitating. Broner isn't just "inspired" by Floyd's style but he copies it - to the bone. And his personality inside the ring is 10x more worse than Floyd's. Floyd never acted like a smart-ass that way.

I really hope Broner gets his ass knocked out. I know this particular view isn't civilized but I just can't ****ing stand this guy....and his lame ass posse. That fat dude looked hella stupid and clownish!
                  Your avatar is James Toney and you're talking about Broner is a smart ass and you hope he gets knocked out?

Comment

Y'all hate too damn much.

He's kid and he aint fighting the same opponents.

Y'all already comparing him to a dude who's at the top of his game.

Comment

He is a good fighter and right now lightweight and featherweight have a lot of great fighters. The next few years will be a treat with all the fights we will get.

Comment

Working...
                      X