Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think won Alexander vs Matthysse??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt's won that fight. I think it was a borderline robbery.

Comment

On one side you have Team Alexander, Alexander's family and a bunch of ******s that can't score a fight to save their lives. These people thought Alexander won.

On the other side you have everyone else who thought Mathysse won
      Last edited by ATG Fighter; 08-12-2011, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
        On one side you have Team Alexander, Alexander's family and a bunch of ******s that can't score a fight to save their lives. These people thought Alexander won.

On the other side you have everyone else who thought Mathysse won
        You can't just focus on who was landing punches and winning the fight to determine who won though. Who looked prettier throwing punches? Who had more of a textbook style? Who had more speed?

Lol, I should bump that thread, where the guy said Alexander deserved to win because he had more speed and his punches were prettier. That was funny stuff.

Comment

Matthysse won, clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            You can't just focus on who was landing punches and winning the fight to determine who won though. Who looked prettier throwing punches? Who had more of a textbook style? Who had more speed?

Lol, I should bump that thread, where the guy said Alexander deserved to win because he had more speed and his punches were prettier. That was funny stuff.
            LMAO

Comment

Mathysee clearly won. Shameful robbery. Devon won maybe 3 rounds at best.

Comment

It was an outright robbery.And if you're not completely inept in scoring a fight,and if you're no easily swayed by Alexander's girly/pansy-like grunts,you'll know that Matthysse won almost every round from the fourth on.

Alexander truly is an embarrassment to this sport.How can you call yourself a boxer and throw "punches" in the manner does Alexander does? I've seen greater power and technique shown in schoolyard fights growing up than what I've seen from Alexander.He's absolutely repulsive to watch.

Comment

Matthysse won CLEARLY.

Comment

there was no thinking needed Lucas Matthyse won and was clearly robbed, only biased Alexander people argue!

Comment

Working...
                    X