Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Rd.4 Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check wikipedia now. There isn't a full list there.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      If Naseem Hamed is in this game I will ejaculate continuously for 24 hours straight.
      Me too! I can't wait to be Barrera and re-enact the epic beatdown he put on him round by round! I wonder if I can ram Hamed's head into the turnbuckle post?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Me too! I can't wait to be Barrera and re-enact the epic beatdown he put on him round by round! I wonder if I can ram Hamed's head into the turnbuckle post?
        Winning 9 rounds to 3 in a fight with no knockdowns isn't much of a beatdown. For that you'd have to watch

Naz vs Tom Johnson
        Naz vs Steve Robinson
        Naz vs Augie Sanchez
        Naz vs Vuyani Bungu
        Naz vs Wilfredo Vazquez
        Naz vs Jose Badillo

Other examples are available on request.

Comment

WTF?
          Amir Khan?
          John Duddy?
          Andy Lee?
          Rey Bautista?

**** why not,
          Ricardo Torres
          Daniel Santos or Tony Margarito
          or Ponce De Leon or even Juanma

Comment

Winning 9 rounds to 3 in a fight with no knockdowns isn't much of a beatdown. For that you'd have to watch

Naz vs Tom Johnson
            Naz vs Steve Robinson
            Naz vs Augie Sanchez
            Naz vs Vuyani Bungu
            Naz vs Wilfredo Vazquez
            Naz vs Jose Badillo

Other examples are available on request.
            Winning 9 rounds to 3 in the way that Barrera did to Naz was a beatdown. Everytime he hit Naz flush Naz reacted like he wanted to jump out of his skin.

Comment

Naz was never hurt vs Barrera, his balance issues always made things look worse. He wasn't busted up, he never looked out on his feet, wobbly, or even hurt.

And Barrera ducked a rematch by refusing to come to cruiserweight and fight in a UK prison.

Comment

Naz was never hurt vs Barrera, his balance issues always made things look worse. He wasn't busted up, he never looked out on his feet, wobbly, or even hurt.

And Barrera ducked a rematch by refusing to come to cruiserweight and fight in a UK prison.

LMAO! I know this part is a joke right...right?!? I talk to one of the producers of Fight Night Round 4 alot and no roster has been confirmed yet.

This is what he said on his YouTube site....

FightNightFour
                Hey everybody,

I don't have any info on a community event. I'm sure there is going to be one, just no idea when. As far as the roster goes, sorry (once again) I am not able to say anything yet. We are still finalizing the roster at this time. I will say that is shaping up to be the strongest roster in any Fight Night yet.

Lots of good ideas being posted here. I just hope you all understand that we won't have time to do every single one of them ;-).

We're going to start doing some more videos soon, I swear. I'm sure you all understand that the videos take a back seat to actually working on the game, right? :-)

Comment

we can still hope that our Lord Tye Fields will be included in FN4.

Comment

Originally posted by Kivian View Post
                    we can still hope that our Lord Tye Fields will be included in FN4.
                    yeah, ill be able to knock him out whenever i want.

Comment

Originally posted by Calzaghe 2K7 View Post
                      yeah, ill be able to knock him out whenever i want.
                      Lmao! This would be good.

Comment

Working...
                      X