No announcement yet.

Is Angulo completely shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Angulo should honestly give BKB a try. I really don't think he's beating anyone relevant in a normal ring. He moves like he's underwater, has leaky defense and just soaks up the punishment like a sponge. Somebody is going to KHTFO soon.
    Haha great post.

Jail ruined him. I'm a canelo fan but this recent loss makes me realize that victory isn't even worth noting, not that I thought it was a great win to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Haha great post.

Jail ruined him. I'm a canelo fan but this recent loss makes me realize that victory isn't even worth noting, not that I thought it was a great win to begin with.
      naw kirkland ruined him and then the jail time put the icing on the cake.

hasnt been the same since.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
        naw kirkland ruined him and then the jail time put the icing on the cake.

hasnt been the same since.
        He looked like a corpse in his last two fights. He needs to take that money and retire in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Can he turn it around or is this the end of the line for him?
          He's done and should retire because he takes way too much punishment. I always liked him but it's over at the elite level.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Haha great post.

The Canelo fight played out the way I thought it would. I was more suprised by how many people gave Angulo a chance.

Comment

I was rooting for Angulo hard but damn. I went psychotic in those last 2 rounds barking and **** lmao.

Sadly, he just doesn't have the resources to continue. He has always been slow which has affected his reflexes and attack through his career, but now he is drastically slower / less responsive.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                I was rooting for Angulo hard but damn. I went psychotic in those last 2 rounds barking and **** lmao.

Sadly, he just doesn't have the resources to continue. He has always been slow which has affected his reflexes and attack through his career, but now he is drastically slower / less responsive.
                a 12 rounder angulo would have killed him but a prime angulo kills this dude inside of 5

Comment

Working...
                X